Date?

💖💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Mia

He couldn't help but smile as he heard my words, pulling away in surprise, "what?" he asks, wide-eyed, making me chuckle. "I said, I love you," I repeat, and he goes crazy, throwing his arms up and whoots in excitement. "Did you all hear that?" he says, sticking his head out of the car, making a passing car step on his brakes. "She said it, folks... She finally said it, Mia Miller said she loved me!" he yells out making the three teenagers inside the car yell in excitement for him.

They drive away, leaving us laughing. "You are such a nutcase, Nate," I say, but he is too excited and happy to care. "I am. But I'm your nut case, I'm your problem now. And you," he says, pulling me and making me straddle him in the car. "You're amazing, Mia. And you drive me wild," he says, cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss.

The kiss is intense and hot, leaving me feeling a little too turned on, but right now, I couldn't give two rats' ass about it.
"Thank you again for coming with me, Nate. You were right, Sandra is a wonderful person. She's... She's not what I expected of her all this time." I say when we finally relax in each other's arms again. I wrapped my arms around him, still straddling him, and sigh, hugging him tightly.

His hands soothe my back, as he buries his head in the curve of my neck. "I'm glad you asked me to come, babe. I'm proud of the way you handled yourself. Sometimes things are not what they seem, and yes, maybe the truth will hurt, but you were great out there. I'm proud of you, I'm so damn proud for facing this, Mia." he says, still holding me tightly around my waist.

I snuggle closer, and it takes me about a few seconds before I realize, the way I am straddling him is making him aroused. I feel his bulge pock me, making my eyes widen. But- I know he feels embarrassed, and he holds me tight when I try and pull away. "No... No. Sorry, please... Just give me a sec." he says, a little embarrassed, but I can't help it. I burst into laughter, making him chuckle and he pretends to cry, making me laugh even harder. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to." I say, making him chuckle louder, throwing his head back.

"Oh, man. See what you do to me? We haven't even dated for long and this fucker gets excited just looking at you. Damn, it... I don't know if I can live like this for long." he says, making me chuckle. I cup his cheeks, placing a feather-like kiss on his lips. His tongue softly grazed my lips making me part my mouth. We mold out tongues, but this time, softly, slow, sweet, but sensual.

"I should get back to my seat before I rip your clothes off myself," I whisper, making him grunt. The truth is, I would love to be intimate with him, but I feel it is far too soon. Plus, if I'm being honest, I have never been with a guy, and I lack the experience. I know he's been with Andrea, it was bound to happen since they did date for nearly three years, after all. I don't hold it against him, after all, it happened when they were together and he and I had nothing to do with each other, other than being friends.

It would be erroneous if we focused on each other's flaws instead of seeing the good in each other. And if I'm being real, Nate has always seen the good in me, even when I have failed to see it for myself.

"Go on a date with me?" he says as we drive back to town, holding my hand and placing a kiss on my knuckles. "What?" I ask, baffled by his sudden way to cut the comfortable silence between us. He smiles as he continues to drive, and I feel my cheeks getting hot, unable to look away. The light from the sun makes his green eyes glisten beautifully and his dimples make him look so sexy... How could I ever say no to that gorgeous specimen?

"You... Want to go on a date with me?" I ask, making him chuckle. "Well, we are dating, aren't we? Isn't that what dating couples do? Go on dates?" he asks, making me roll my eyes smiling. "Ok. Where and when?" I ask, making him look at me with a smile. "I have a few ideas. Tonight is that... Ok with you?" he asks, but, there's only one problem... It's still the middle of the week, and we have school tomorrow.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you home early. It'll just be a simple dinner date. We can do something else this weekend. I know we both have to be in school tomorrow morning, so I won't keep you up all night." he says, turning the car at the end of the street and coming up to my street. "Ok. I guess we can do that," I say, making him smile. "Really?... yes!" he says, fisting his hand in excitement. I chuckle at his reaction and nod. "Ok, so, how about this? You go in there and change into something more comfortable, grab a sweater and backpack so we can get that done first if you have homework. Meanwhile, I'll go and talk to Audrey, to let her know you'll be spending the rest of the evening with me." he says, making total sense.

"Ok. Sounds like a plan," I say, getting out of the car quickly as he parks. I grab my backpack and close the door. He follows behind, and I squeal in surprise as he comes behind me, picking me off my feet and holding me bridal style.

"Nate." I squeal, wrapping my arms around him as he chuckles and takes me inside. We are both in a laughing frenzy as we make it inside, my sister Audrey chuckles when she sees us walking in with me in Nate's arms. "Ok, I'll be right back," I say as I make it to my room.

It doesn't take me long to change into black leggings, a T-shirt, and one of Nate's hoodies, place my sneakers back on, and make my way out. "Ok, but make sure she does all of her homework first, and don't bring her back too late. But-" Audrey says, holding her finger out. Nate is looking like a scared mouse in front of her. Audrey has that effect on people, especially men.

"If you plan on staying the night, call me and let me know. And," she says, making a face at him, "Use some protection will you? I don't want a little Nate running around before your high school graduation." she says, making my eyes widen in shock.

"Auds!" I blurt out, and Nate snickers, trying to hide his laughter. "What? I was a teenager too, ok? I know things. You can't lie to me. Teen boys are horn dogs. I mean look at my husband, he got me to bed on our first date. Knocked me up years later, but that's only because I made his ass use protection." she says, throwing her arms up. I grunt, feeling embarrassed. You'd think she would say, 'Absolutely no sex, stay a virgin forever'...but no. Here she is enticing my man to use protection as if we were already sleeping together."

"AND- if you do end up forgetting protection because you get too excited at the moment, because I know... I know... It can happen! The morning-after pill, understand?" she says, and I roll my eyes irritated with her audacity.

Meanwhile, Nate is still holding in his laughter, covering his mouth in amusement. "Ok, we're leaving. Thanks, Mom for the lovely sex-ed introduction, but we gotta go." I say, pulling Nate by his arm and dragging him out of the kitchen.

"Remember, use a condom. Or- the morning-after pill," she yells after us, making me grunt inwardly. I know our relationship is just starting, and I haven't thought much on the subject, but... She does have a point. What if he and I do become intimate? He has plans after college and a set goal in a career, and maybe I don't have one yet... But I do want to go to college as well. I wouldn't want to be irresponsible and get knocked up. A baby right now is out of the question for sure.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨