me and mine

me and mine: y/n is rafes ex. jj and you are the new couple after a year of him fixing what rafe broke. at a party that y/n decided not to go to, jj stands up for her when rafe has a little too much to say.
———
this was requested <3 (jj standing up for y/n & y/n standing up for jj) also mixing it with another request (y/n being the only one to calm jj down)
———

JJ's pov

"I just don't feel like going, I don't care if you go." Y/n said as she sat cozied in her bed. There was a party at the Boneyard tonight and I had promised all the pogues I'd be there, only obstacle is Y/n isn't feeling a party tonight.

"I'm not going to leave you here by yourself, that would make me a bad boyfriend." I explained to her, "I love you too much to do that." She smiled at my words and pulled me closer to her. I hovered over her and I looked down at her features. Even though I knew she wouldn't be upset if I went, it was the principle of the matter.

"How about you go for a little while and come back here to tell me all about it?" She offered with a small grin on her face. I honestly really did want to go, but I also wanted to be here with her, "Only for a little while." She insisted, she also knew I wanted to go. Y/n loved seeing me happy and after her past I'd do anything to see her smile. So, if me having fun for an hour or two made her happy, I'd do it.

I bounced the idea around in my head for a moment before responding, "Fine, only for, like, an hour then I'll be right back here."

"With all the juicy details." She waved her fingers around in my face with a laugh. I laid on top of her and squeezed her tight in my arms before placing a kiss onto her lips, "Now go have fun."

"I'll be back soon." I assured and stood up from her bed. She waved me goodbye and I closed her bedroom door, making my way to the party.

*small time jump to the party cause i didn't feel like writing it*

"I wish Y/n was here." Kiara pouted as we stood on the beach, "She okay?" I finished taking a sip of my drink before answering.

"Yeah, she just wanted to stay home. I'm going back to her house soon." I pointed out and Kie smiled at me. I gave her a confused glance, "What's the look for?"

"Nothing," She looked away, still smiling, "I like seeing you guys happy and it's been a long time since I've seen her smile and be herself. Rafe fucked her up mentally."

"What are we talking about?" John B slung his arm over my shoulders and I shooed him away with a laugh as the rest of the pogues joined us.

"How big of a piece of shit Rafe is," Kie said and quickly gave Sarah an apologetic look, "No offense."

"I'm on your side." Sarah held her hands up, showing mercy. Ever since the whole Rafe and Y/n thing Sarah hasn't even considered him her brother.

"There he is!" I heard a voice say in an oddly happy tone. I spun around to see Rafe walking towards me and sucked in a sharp breath, "The guy who's fucking my ex, how's she in bed anyway? She use the cool tongue trick yet?"

John B shoved him away from us and I clenched my jaw, "Watch it, man." JB threatened. Pope took a few feet closer to us to stand by my side, the girls standing behind us.

"I mean, I'm just kinda curious, y'know?" Rafe continued. He was slurring his words, so clearly he was drunk, the beer in his hand only confirmed my suspicions, "I had fun with her."

"Show some respect." I spat at him and dropped my empty beer can to the ground.

"You broke her, Rafe, time to back off." Kie said over my shoulder. It made me proud seeing everyone having my girlfriends back even when she wasn't around.