see you later

see you later: after y/n routledges murder, she follows the pogues to help find her body from the afterlife.
———
Sorry in advance. This is a sad imagine so if you don't feel like possibly crying, don't read this.
Anywho, this wasn't a request, just something I've wanted to write for awhile so please enjoy :)
———

Third person pov

Y/n ran through the woods, pushing her body with every ounce of strength she had left. Branches scratching her arms left and right as her chest heaved, pain beginning to slow her down.

She had somehow found herself running through the marsh from none other than Rafe Cameron. None of the pogues knew she was going on a solo secret mission, the goal? Find out everything she could to counter attack Wards next move. She had to protect her people, her best friends, along with her beloved boyfriend, JJ and brother, John B.

"Fuck!" She shouted in pain, her foot catching on a branch and sending her into the wet soil below, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Her breathing was rapid, her heartbeat picking up in fear. She knew Rafe wasn't far behind when she heard his shouts.

"You're dead, Routledge!" His voice echoed through the ominous layers of trees, making it ten times harder for her to stay calm. The sky was turning dark as the sun set under the horizon.

She would have continued the sprint for her life but the fall caused her ankle to twist, snapping just as easy as a twig, "You don't have to do this!" Her cries pleaded with the unhinged Cameron. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him walking through the trees, "We can work something out!"

"I'm done trying to make deals with you, pogues! It ends now." When he looked to his left they locked eyes and he took quick strides over to her. She tried getting up and fighting against him, but it was no use. His legs straddled her, his hands wrapping tightly around her neck and cutting off air flow.

"R-Rafe." She cried out, "Please d-don't do this!" The gasps for air were now loud as she struggled to breath. Her arms smacking him, clawing at his skin, doing anything to get him to let go.

He tightened his grip on her neck, feeling her body slowly becoming weak. He knew that with her gone, all the pogues would be distracted mourning for her. She was their link, the glue that held them together, without her they would be nothing. John B would lose the last remaining family member he had, JJ would be without the only girl he's ever loved. Kie, Sarah, and Pope would lose their best friend.

Y/n took one final breath before her eyes closed and her grip on his arms loosened, letting her arms fall onto the dirt beneath her. Rafe held two fingers to the side of her neck, feeling no heartbeat.

She was dead.

Gone.

*meanwhile at the chateau*

With the sky now dark everyone was falling into a pit of panic trying to figure out why Y/n wasn't home yet.

"Last I knew she was going to meet you at The Wreck." JJ pointed to Kiara and tried remembering the last interaction he had with his girlfriend. He remembered clearly that she promised she'd be home before dark and that she was going to see Kie for a bit. She promised him.

"She did," Kie ran her hands through her hair, "Then she left and said she had something to take care of. Anyone know what? John B?" She asked their best friend, knowing that if anyone had any idea where Y/n was, it would be her brother. They were two peas in a pod, everyone swearing they shared the same brain.