teach me how to love

teach me how to love: y/n teaches jj how to love and be in a relationship, meanwhile, the blonde is falling head over heels for her.
———
jj fluff was requested <3
———

As I walked up the steps of the chateau I heard the pogues voices mixing together, a bit raised, almost like they were debating or arguing, or simply really into their conversation.

"Y/n!" John B cheered when I entered the house, "just the girl we need."

"Oh god," I chuckled and dropped my backpack off my shoulder, it hit the bend of my elbow before I let it hit the floor, "what's going on?"

"You're a hopeless romantic, right?" Pope asked and I sat down next to Kie, "You read all those romance books and watch all the movies, you know everything about love."

"I'm educated." I found it funny I was considered the groups hopeless romantic, but was still curious as to why they were talking about this, "What do you need me for?"

"Guys, stop." JJ argued and did his best to quiet out friends, but now I needed to know. Especially if it was getting the blonde this flustered.

"JJ needs to learn about all the romantic stuff," Sarah ignored JJ's pleads for silence and leaned forward in her spot next to John B, resting her arms onto her thighs.

"So 'Love 101'?" I chuckled. I saw a bag of chips on the table so I reached over to grab them, shoving a few into my mouth, "You came to the right place." My voice was a bit muffled from the food in my mouth and I pointed to the blonde, he looked down and rested his face into his hands, a shade of pink creeping onto his cheeks.

"For the rest of the day we need you to play relationship with JJ, teach him everything," Kie grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the couch, then did the same to JJ.

"Is anyone gonna tell me why—"

"Nope, bye now." She shoved us onto the porch of the chateau and closed the door right in our faces.

"Kie!" I banged on the door, "I need my bag!" Seconds later the front door cracked open and my bag was thrown onto the porch, then the door closed immediately after, "thanks!"

"Alright, here's the deal." I turned towards JJ as I slid my backpack onto my shoulders, "I won't ask questions as long as you listen and learn. I don't want my expertise wasted."

"Deal." JJ held his hand out and we did our secret handshake. It wasn't the usual pogue style handshake, it was special for just us. I high-fived him high then low, followed by a fist-bump. It was childish, probably because we made it when we were children, "Where to first?"

"First," I held my backpack up and in front of him, "Offer to carry my bag."

"Okay, uh.." He exhaled a nervous laugh, "I'll carry your bag for you, Y/n."

"Oh my gosh, you're so sweet." I acted as if I hadn't just told him to do that and handed him my bag, which he threw over his shoulders, "Most hopeless romantics love small gestures and when people remember little things about them. So, JJ, tell me some things you know about me." I began walking and explaining, leaning him to jog a bit to catch up to me.

"You're really good at science," He said confidently and I smiled, happy he was going along with this. Maybe he really does want to learn about love, "And you like smoothies, so how about we go grab some?"

"You're a natural. I'd love to." I smiled softly at him, letting our eyes connect briefly before I looked away. As we turned towards the smoothie shop our knuckles gently grazed each others, causing us both to stifle a small laugh. My eyes widened when he grabbed onto my hand, holding it tightly in his as they swayed between us.