CHAPTER (8)

Sharan's POV

It was morning, i woked up by the sound of knocking sound. I opened my eyes and heard some one is knocking at the door. I got up and wore my tshirt and opened the door. Anjali sister standing near the door she was little shocked by seeing me.
Anjali: sharan you, mm, where is Riya?
Sharan: sleeping why?
Anjali: still sleeping?
Sharan: why are you asking like this?
Anjali: nothing, you just wake her up and ask her to take bath, quickly
Sharan: okay
Anjali: today we have Pooja in our house, ask her to take bath and wear saree, you also take bath quickly.
Sharan: okay

She said and went quickly, i went near waked her up and ask her to take bath, i feel pity for her because she is already tired, her eyes were red. She tried hard to open her eyes. Finally she went to bath. I got a call from my friend so i went out.

I came back after few minutes and saw Riya drying her hair with towel. I too went to have shower. I came out to see Riya simply sitting and watching something in mobile. She didn't notice me. I silently went near her and hold her from the backside and started kissing her neck, i inhaled the fragrance of the shower gel, her wet hair everything instigated me towards her. She enjoyed that, but we don't have time. Sharan leave me it's enough i have to go. See i have to get dressed many things are yet to finish leave me Riya pleaded.

What work is there i asked still holding her. Sharan i don't know to drape the saree. I asked anjali sister for assistance. I left her from my hold and started laughing at her. You don't know?
Riya: i know, don't laugh.
Sharan: ok i will help you to drape your saree
Riya: no thanks, i already called anjali sister for help, you don't worry.
Sharan: you went down with this dress ( because she is wearing night dress)
Riya: no i called anjali sister through phone
Sharan: why you are distrubing anjali sister, i will help you
Riya: i know how you will help me, you just keep your hands still, that is a big help
Sharan: no i will drape it,( i went near her)
Riya: ok, do one help i kept charger near the window please take that
I went out to take but nothing is there i turned to ask her where is that, but she slammed the door.

I was standing outside and anjali sister came and she knocked the room she opened and anjali sister went inside. After few minutes she came outside. Both of them went to kitchen. While going she showed her face in teasing manner.
I too got dressed and went to the living room. Now we started the Pooja after half an hour we finished the Pooja and had breakfast.

After breakfast we went to our room i was working in my laptop, she was arranging her things. I left my laptop and grabbed her waist. She started wriggling due to my touch i placed my hand  little down  and held her. She quickly got of my hold with a scream and sat in the floor holding her stomach.

I got confused for a moment, i can't understand what happened for a moment. Did i hurt her. I sat in the floor, " Riya what happened? Are you fine" i placed my hands on hers. She snatched her hand from mine and her eyes were teary. Riya sorry, sorry if I hurted you. Where did i hurt you, i asked. Nothing, she said in low voice. Riya what happened tell me i will help you. Nothing i said, leave me that is the big help you can do she said in harsh tone.

I can't believe what i heard, what i did? is she happy with me. Why is she behaving like this? I went out of my room and stood in our balcony thinking about her. I don't know what to talk to her. What is the mistake from my side? I looked inside my room through the window. Riya was lying in the bed, i think she may be in tears. I don't want to go inside my room.

I was standing still, after few minutes. I felt some one leaning on my spine region. I know who is that but i didn't respond. She wrapped her hands around my waist. I remained silent.

Angry? I didn't give her any reply. I know you feel bad, i hurted your feelings her voice started to stumble. I can't keep silent further, nothing like that dear, i cupped her face. Sorry for spoiling your mood she said, no,no no sorry leave it. Don't think about that i didn't think about your situation you may be tired or mood off something like that. I started apologizing,She placed her fingers on my lips. Please she said, i thought to end this topic.