CHAPTER (18)

Sharan landed at Riya's home. They welcomed him. Every one was busy in getting ready. He went inside they welcomed him.

Riya's family will be boarding their flight at 4:00am in the morning. It was nearly 11:00pm in the night.

As time passes Riya's tension and emotions raises bit by bit.sharan can clearly see the changes in her face. He didn't have anything to say. He just watched her keenly

Time passes as quick as possible. They packed the things and got inside the car. They reached the airport. Riya's parents were talking and saying something to riya to strengthen up. But Riya was not in mood to hear everything. She Brooke down and started crying. It was nearly 15 minutes and they are consoling her.

Itys nearly 3:20 am they need atleast half an hour to check in. So sharan signalled them that he will take care of her.

Riya's mother, father and his brother hugged riya. Riyas parents asked sharan to take care of Riya.

Sharan: its my duty.dont worry we will take care of her. He wished all the best to her brother.

Finally they checked inside and waved them bye.

Riya was standing like a statue for few minutes. Sharan noticed her state.
He held her by shoulder and took her near his car. he opened the bottle and asked to take a sip. She was not in the mood to listen to him. He thought to leave her for few minutes. But she is not ready to stop her crying.

Sharan: baby stop crying, they are boarding their flight. They have to travel safely. If you cry like this, it won't be good.so atleast for their sake please stop crying.

Riya tried to control her cries. Sharan held her head and wipped her tears, he kissed her forehead.

Sharan: Riya baby, your husband is longing for you, see me.. if you cry like how i can be happy .

Riya:i won't cry hereafter we can go to our home. She said and they traveled back to their home.

They reached their home nearly by 9:00 am. Sharan got ready for his work. He saw Riya was sitting still, she could not get over her thoughts about her parents. Sharan did not want to distrub her. He wanted to stay with her today. He couldn't do that because of work pressure.

Sharan: Riya.

Riya was in her own world. So sharan made it little louder.
Riya suddenly remembered where she is.

Riya: did you called me

Sharan: yes, baby. I am moving to my work.

Riya: you want to go today?

Sharan: yes baby i have to go, don't worry. I will get relaxation from my work after two months. Till then you have to adjust.

Riya: okay, ( her eyes were swollen)

Sharan: don't cry dear, they will come back after two years. And if possible we can go there for fortnight and visit them after a year.

Riya:hmm( tears started flowing through her eyes)

Sharan: no baby, you are a strong girl. Don't cry. Eat your breakfast on time.

Riya: okay

Sharan: you might be very tired, sleep peacefully. Don't over think about anything.

Riya: okay (voice become shaky)

Sharan was about to leave the house. His mobile vibrates. Riya was excited to get her parents call. But when she saw the name. Her happiness turned to anger . Because it's call from dr.meena