CHAPTER (17)

Riya and sharan started their journey Sharan was driving the car. He noticed Riya sitting with a dull face.

Sharan: what happened Riya?

Riya: nothing.

Sharan: i already told you. They will be back after 2 years. No need to worry about that. You just stay with them for a week and create some precious memories. Enjoy every second with them. Don't think about the split up for two years. If you think like that it will spoil your time and mood.

Riya: i am not thinking about them.

Sharan: then whom you are thinking?

Riya didn't say anything she just turned her face.

Sharan kept his hands on her hands and held it.
Riya turned to look sharan. Riya's face was very tired and her eyes are red.

Sharan: Riya, my baby. I don't what to say. I don't know how to convince you.

Riya: you don't anything.( In crying voice)

Sharan:really baby.

Riya: you know everything, you can understand everything. Except your wife mind and heart.

She said and turned to other side.

Sharan: do you still think that, your husband cannot understand you.

He stopped at the corner of the road. He took her hands in his and kissed her fingers.
Riya baby don't get emotional for each and every thing.

Riya: what you understood?

Sharan: i know Riya, you are thinking about me, right?

Riya: then why? Why are you not staying with me? You should also stay with me.( While saying tears started flowing)

Sharan: Riya i already told you there is a bulk of work to be done.

Riya: you will always have work.

Sharan smiled at Riya and wipped her tears.

Sharan: Riya baby it's matter of one week time. That one week will pass like one second. So don't worry understand?

Riya nodded her head reluctantly

Sharan: or can we do one thing?
Riya:what?

Sharan: shall we return to our home( said funnily)

Riya didn't notice his way of asking

Riya: okay( slowly)

Sharan laughed at Riya, he said My cute stupid wife i ask you funnily but you are saying yes. we are almost half on the way to journey he said and laughed.

Riya: don't laugh. you will laugh for everything.

Sharan started his car and was laughing continuously.riya hit his shoulder with his knuckles.

Sharan: okay i won't laugh.
He tried to control his laugh. Riya gave glare at him.

After few hours of journey.

Riya was sleeping peacefully in the car. Sharan touched her cheeks. She woked up from the sleep and blinking.

Riya: where we are?

Sharan: we didn't reach your home. I just stopped her to have something. Do you want anything.

Riya: no, i don't want anything

Sharan: come out and have some fresh air.

Riya came outside of the car, and stood there. It was one of the famous branded pastry shop. She stared at the food through the glass window. There were many varieties of delicious food were there.