CHAPTER (9)

Sharan's POV
  Now my blood starts boiling i was in the verge of my anger. Because the girl who i loved and believed has no trust on me.

My thinking was distracted by a call from my friend Vijay. I picked up the phone, he called to have some discussion about the treatment for a patient after the call i was standing alone in a open space.

i heard voice and it was my brother shyam
Shyam: are you alright
sharan:yes 
shyam:why your tone is low
Sharan: nothing,i was feeling little bit tired.
Shyam: really?
Sharan:(silence)
Shyam: I know what my brother is going through.
Sharan: what to say, i don't know who is right who is wrong
Shyam: what is the problem between Riya and you,

Sharan:(With high anger ) Riya don't have trust on me, she is behaving like i am third person to her.
Shyam: what she did?
Sharan: everything is wrong
Shyam:What you expect from her she should say yes to everything, she should argue or tell everything which she had in life
Sharan: what are you saying, i didn't think like that,
Shyam: she is new to her life. You both got married yesterday she left her home and came to our home, you are still living with our parents and family. Nothing changes your life.
Sharan: so?
Shyam: it may take some time to get into regular life. We should give her the space and comfort to adjust to the life.

Don't make her tensed and make her restless, making yourself in a stressed situation.

No body can't adjust to the new life easily. She need some space to share things.
Just take some breath and handle the problem slowly and carefully.

Sharan: But if anything..

Shyam:don't argue sharan just be gentle in handling everything, think about the solution not the problem. You should give her support and affection from your side.
Myself was in the same situation after my marriage. This is the advice dad gave me. I too followed his advice.
Whenever i and anjali had some rough situations i used to be keep calm and handle the situation maturely.

Sharan got some clarity after talking to him.

Sharan's POV
I just thought to give some time to riya.
I went and played with my nephew. I got relaxed, Riya was watching me. I just turned and gave her a small smile.she got relieved and returned her smile

We finished dinner and went to my room. I was working in my laptop and Riya was sitting and watching something. I know Riya was thinking about me. After few minutes Riya came and lay beside me in the bed. Riya are you feeling dozy sleep don't wait for me i told her.

I worked for few minutes and then i closed my laptop and layed beside Riya, with my back facing her. Riya was not asleep she is awake. I tried to have some sleep.

I got some hissing voice from riya. I thought it was from some where else. But now it's clear i heard it from riya. I can't hold myself i turned to the opposite side. I grabbed Riya shoulder and make her turn. Riya are you crying, what happened, what is the problem. sorry, i heard from her.

Sharan:Riya what sorry, actually why are you crying,
Riya:please forgive me.
Sharan:why are you talking like this.
Riya:Actually i hurted your feelings.
Sharan:What are you talking. When did I say that. First stop crying Riya.
Riya: I know you are angry with me because...
sharan:What angry, what because.
Riya:The morning incident.
Sharan:Why are you talking about the past already we sought it out then why are you taking it out.
Riya:no, i have to tell you.For the past few days I'm having some issues with my stomach. I tried to hide it from you. Today when you touched the pain become worse that's why.. she started crying.
Sharan: Stop crying, then what happened Riya:then i took the tablet and swallowed it. I tried to hide from you.
Sharan:Why Riya why you tried to hide from me.
Riya:because you told me many times to have a check up but i didn't, so you will be angry with me. And i don't want to disturb you.
Sharan:Distrub.what is the disturbance in this.
Riya:i thought to solve this by myself. I thought to tell this to my family.
Sharan:Did you tell them. No i tried but i couldn't.
Sharan:Oh god, thanks. Riya why are you doing this. I m here to take care of every needs of you. What will they think about me
Sharan:If you tell me your problem why I'm going to scold you. You didn't say to them what they will think about me.  Don't cry Riya i wipped her tears. Now tell me how is your health?
Riya: Fine.
Sharan:Really,
Riya:yes, now i don't have any pain.
Sharan:Ok Riya we will have a small check up tommorow. Now sleep
Riya:promise me you won't inject me.
Sharan:Riya i too don't want to hurt you, but if it's necessary i will inject you, now sleep peacefully.
Sharan took her heads above his biceps. Sharan made her sleep.