CHAPTER (13)

It was morning Sharan got up and went to kitchen. Riya was still sleeping. Sharan prepared the food. He took a cup of coffee and sat beside Riya.

He made her wakeup.
Riya: i don't want to get up, today is Sunday holiday, right, let me sleep.
Sharan: you sleep after having coffee. Riya Riya, he took a feather and inserted in her ears.

Riya could not tolerate him, he quickly woked up. Why are you torturing me like this said Riya, and started drinking the coffee.

Sharan:Riya go and get bath, you can sleep later
Riya: you are totally a torture, she kept the cup at the table and went to bath

While waking up from the sleep she felt relaxed now slowly the pain started developing but she ignored it and started bathing while time goes the pain started developing and reached its extent. Riya took shower quickly and came out. She could not walk she quickly fel in the bed.

Sharan was doing some work in the kitchen so he was not aware her. She held her stomach tightly and curled herself in the bed. After few minutes Sharan came and saw Riya in the bed.

Sharan: Riya come lets have breakfast. Get up,
He pulled her hands but she was not ready to get up. She didn't move she sat still.

Sharan: come
Riya: please dear, i can't, i can't move a bit.
Please don't force me to come there,
Sharan: what happened? You are feeling cramps?
Riya: yes, its like hell, i can't dear. You eat i will come later.
Sharan: i will bring the food here, you don't need to come here.
Riya:no dear, i don't feel like eating. My stomach is bloating.
Sharan: you will be fine after having something, sometimes empty stomach may also create some problems.

He went to take the food, he is not understanding, thought Riya for a minute. Anyways he is going bring some things which i don't like, but to my surprise he bought some home made momos, some omlette and french toast

Everything was tempting but i don't feel like eating. Infact i am feeling like my stomach is full. He brought everything. Riya was surprised because he did everything.
Sharan: placed everything and gave the plate to her.
Riya: i don't feel like eating.
Sharan: why? What reason?
Riya: i am feeling irritated, bloating, pain everything.so please no
Sharan:if you don't eat anything.everything will get worse, atleast have some.

He started feeding her, she slowly she started eating, Riya was very tired,she finished eating.

Riya: i am not feeling well, i cannot cook today shall we order the food from restaurant
Sharan: no Riya, i will take care of everything, you just take rest.
Riya: you are going to cook? No need you take rest we will order from outside.
Sharan: it's, okay i am fine with cooking. U just take rest. Sharan tried to move suddenly Riya held his hand.

Riya: can you help me
Sharan: what help? What you want?
Riya: it's ..... Can you give me some pain killers for my cramps.
Sharan: you need pain killers, why baby? Is it hurting so much.
Riya: i can't.
Sharan: it's not that bad to consume but some side effects are there so don't....
Riya: please dear, no, don't say anything help me.
Sharan looked Riya in a concerned manner.
Sharan: okay, wait i will get it.he went outside.

Riya was tired of the pain, she just curled in the bed. I don't know how I am going to spend this day, thought in her mind.
After few minutes Sharan came with the tablet.

Sharan: baby, i have bought the painkiller. I don't prefer these pain killers, but i am giving you this, because you are suffering and could not tolerate it. Be careful you can have only one, that too today only.
Riya: please give me, i can't( Riya was becoming teary eyed)
Sharan started opening the package and tried to take
Riya: give me, i will take it
Sharan: no Riya i can't give you the entire stripe. I will give you only one and the remaining will be with me.