CHAPTER (10)

Sharan came with another injection.Now anjali was also getting scared seeing Sharan with one more injection. Riya was still crying.

Anjali knows surely sharan won't leave Riya. So it's waste of time to argue with sharan.

So she slowly asked Riya to turn to other side . Riya didn't respond she was still crying. so anjali made Riya to turn to other side.

Now without wasting a second. Sharan quickly lowered her dress, now Riya got her sence and i tried to ask something. Before that Sharan quickly inserted the needle in the butt.

Riya: what are you aaaaaaaaaah.,.....no please, i can't....(riya tried to move her legs)
Now sharan hold become very tight . He held his hand on her hip.
Sharan started injecting the medicine inside
Riya:saaaaaaaah,,sssshhhhha
Anjali: nothing Riya it's done
Riya: aaaaaaah please please i...... can't..
No...... leave me....

Sharan finished the injection and took the cotton to rub. He found another bump in the butt.

He started rubbing the spot. Now he slightly touched the bump.
Riya: no leave me, don't don't
Anjali: it may the spot where Meena injected
Sharan: are you serious ( he asked in anger)
And started to rub vigorously
Riya: aaah maaamaaaa i could not....... Leave me, i will..,.die.,.lea.,..ve m...e
Anjali: try to make it slow sharan she can't handle
Sharan: if you keep it like this then it may cause severe infection...
Sharan:Riya baby, don't cry.. it's nothing
Riya: l...e....a...v...e... m...e... I.. don't.,. Want...you ( in the hiccupping voice)
Sharan:Riya be strong, if u cry like this then u will feel weak.
Riya: i can't.... Handle it.
Sharan: First stop crying.you will become weak if you keep on crying.
Anjali was consoling Riya. Sharan came near her. So Anjali excused and left the room.

Sharan came after few minutes of disposing the injection and cotton. sharan came near riya, sharan tried to touch riya but she didn't allow sharan to touch.

Riya ask him to stay away from her. He came and made her sit. He hugged riya tightly in the consoling manner. Riya was just sitting still and crying.

Riya's POV
I couldn't handle the pain of the previous injection.
I know i was weeping like a baby, i should try to control. Anjali sister said something in my ears. I didn't respond.

Now she slowly turned me to other side.sharan came and sat near me. I thought he is coming to comfort me.
He suddenly pulled my other side of pant and panties. Now I know what is going to happen. Before i tried to do something i can feel a sharp pain started in my butt.

I tried to get of it and started shaking my legs. I could not move because sharan was holding my hips tightly. I could not imagine of moving out from his hold. He started pressing the injection and i can sense the injection moving inside my body with severe pain

I cried, i pleaded to leave me but nobody helped me. I shouted my lungs out. He finished injecting and started rubbing the spot which is one of the worst thing than injection.

While rubbing he asked about the other small bump on my butt
I thought he will think it as a pimple but he caught the point correctly. And anjali sister told him that.
I was having sting whenever i touch it accidentally
Now he was rubbing it roughly i was crying severely without control

I don't know why sharan does these kind of action. Did he really knows this hurt me alot. But doesn't care about me.

Now he corrected my dress anjali sister also went from the room leaving Sharan behind.
He made me sit and he hugged me to console but i don't want any words from him

So i remained still. He hugged me tightly and rubbing my shoulder. I asked him to leave but he didn't. He made me lean on his chest. I couldn't get out of the pain and weeping .
My eyes were tired so i feel drowsy and started sleeping