CHAPTER (19)

Sharan started the car and drove towards his house.

Sharan's thoughts

What i have did? I didn't do anything. I just did my duty. Nobody understands my situation. Everyone is explaining me about Riya's situation.

I know and infact i can understand her situation. But what can I do. This is not the problem which can be solved by me or anyone.

Time is the only medicine which can solve it by itself. Why people are not understanding it. I have lots of work which nobody can do that except me. his thoughts were broken when he reached his house.

Sharan tried to open the door. He could not open it. He pressed the door bell with frustration. What to tell her, i don't know what should I do, thought within himself.

Still the door is not open. He pressed the bell again with a long press and he started searching for the house key in his pocket. Suddenly riya opened the door. She didn't say anything she went inside and sat in a couch hugging her knees.

Sharan came inside, he placed the bag and sat in the sofa near to her. He was trying to start the conversation. He don't know where to start. Somehow he prepared himself and started it.

Sharan: Riya.

Riya: ............( Remained silent)

Sharan: Riya baby, please listen to me baby.

Riya:............

Sharan:Riya baby, see your husband came to you.

Riya: so what should I do( stubborn and anger in her voice)

Sharan: nothing baby, i came here to spend some time with you.

Riya: no need to spend time with this boring idiot. You can continue your work with some intelligent doctors.

Sharan: Riya,why are you talking like this. When did i say such things i never did that.

Riya: really, yes you are intelligent so you won't say such words. You just behave like that, i should understand everything.

Sharan: Riya, i can't understand.

Riya: don't waste time with me. Go to your work. You like and care for every one except me. ( She shouted at top of her voice)

Sharan: Riya don't shout.( In anger)

Riya: nowadays you don't want to hear my voice.

Sharan's anger raised.
Sharan: nobody said like that.you are trying to make a unnecessary problem( in angered voice).

Riya: ooh, nowadays i became unnecessary thing. She throwed the remote on the floor.

Sharan could not control himself he went near Riya in anger. He held her hands tightly and glared at her with his angered eyes. His strong hold on Riya's hand started hurting her. His hold was very tight, his nails were poking Riya's skin. it started hurting Riya.

Sharan tried to control her anger. Sharan tried his best not raise his other hand on her. He was staring at her nearly 30 seconds.