CHAPTER (16)

Riya was lying in the bed and crying. She again rewinded the thing which happened sometimes before. It created a great stress and pain for her. She could not tolerate the pain in her back. She don't have enough strength to rub her butt.

She heard some one coming inside. Sharan came inside in a hurried manner. He saw Riya was still crying. He came near her to console her.

Sharan: Riya baby, don't cry dear, look at me. I am here for you don't cry.

Riya: noo(crying)

Sharan: baby don't cry. Is it still paining.

Riya didn't say anything but crying.

Sharan took Riya in his lap and hugged her
Sharan understood that Riya is crying due to pain and lack of his care.

So he slowly lowered her pants and panties. He can see a red dot on her butts. It's caused due to the injection he thought and hugged her tightly. Riya understood what is going to happen. While Riya tried to oppose him and get out of his hold.He started rubbing her butt cheeks fastly with his palm.

Riya didn't expect this from sharan. She started screaming and crying.
Riya:aaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah leave me.....
Don't...d..io this it's paining
It's.. . P...a ..i...n. Le....Ave. she was crying heavily with high tone...
Sharan: Riya baby it will be okay after some time
Riya: please i can't.... aaaaaaah aaaah ....it's paining like hell....
Leave, leave.......aaaaaa...d.o.nt d..o th...is

Sharan remained deaf ear and started rubbing her butt for few minutes. she screamed for few seconds. She understood she can't do anything so she stopped pleading and started crying. In between her crying she told hate you.sharan upper her pants, Sharan loosen his grip after few minutes.

He wipped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

Sharan: Riya baby is strong
He  said and made her lay on the bed.

Riya didn't say anything but crying

Sharan:wait, i bring you something to eat. He went out and came with a plate after few minutes. He saw Riya was still crying. Sharan kept the plate in the table and went near her.

Sharan: why are you still crying. It's more than half an hour. Stop crying.

Riya: it's paining...i ..... can't

Sharan: okay baby. Pain will get disappeared in few hours, don't cry if you cry like this. Then you will feel weak. Then again i have to put drips. Please stop it, drink this water.

He forcefully fed her water. He fed her the food. Riya could not eat more. She felt her stomach was full after taking small amount of food. Sharan didn't compel her. Riya was still in the same feel.

Sharan also had dinner and layed beside Riya. He took her in his arms. And kissed her head.

Sharan: baby i know about your pain . But what can I do.

Riya: i am not only in pain and....

Sharan: Riya are you angry with me.

Riya: yes, i won't say no

Sharan: why baby is angry with me. What did I do?

Riya: you don't know what you did?

Sharan: no Riya, i don't have any idea.

Riya: why you bring Meena here, why did she treated me,

Sharan: so what Riya, she is one of my doctor friend. More than that she is famous gynaecologist in our hospital.

Riya: so, what. You should have not done this.

Sharan: Riya i thought you will be comfortable with her, so only.