CHAPTER (15)

It was morning Sharan waked up early and started doing his work. He saw Riya was sleeping peacefully. Her face clearly shows her pain. But i didn't do anything intentionally, everything is for her sake. Sharan thought and continued his work.

Sharan could not take anymore leaves for few months, because already he was in tight schedule. Today he has to go for work. He was thinking about leaving Riya alone and going to work.

Yesterday she fainted and fell in the floor. But i came in the right time.what will she do today, he thought.

Sharan got ready and Riya was still sleeping. Sharan went near Riya and touched her forehead. Her temperature was normal. He got relaxed that she was not having high temperature.

He touched her hand to wake her up. She didn't respond to him. He again touched her hand and called her name two to three times. After few minutes of calling she slightly opened her eyes.

Riya was very tired and weak. She was little confused to see sharan got ready very early. Riya tried to wake up. Sharan helped her to sit.

Riya: why you got ready this early?

Sharan:this is not early baby it's already 9:15 baby

Riya: what 9:15? Why you didn't wake me up

Asked and tried to get out of the bed. But sharan stopped her.

Sharan: Riya, wait you take rest don't strain your self Just rest. By the way how are you feeling now?

Riya: i am okay? I am alright.

Sharan: okay you brush your teeth and come we will have breakfast together. It has been a while we had taken the food together.

Riya walked slowly and brushed her teeth. She came out she felt week and blurry. But luckily she sat in the bed. Sharan came there.

Sharan: are you okay? I don't feel you are fine

Riya: no dear i am fine.

Sharan: i am worried a lot about your health baby.

He held her head and hugged her.sharan pressed  Riya's face against his waist. Riya felt a comfort in his hug.

He slowly made her stand and took her near the dinning table.

Riya: dear i don't feel like eating. I am not hungry. I will eat later

Sharan: don't say like that, just try to eat something .

He handed over the food plate in her hand. Riya was not feeling hungry but she tried to eat. After eating some food. She feel like her stomach is full. Sharan forced her eat some more. Riya started feeling nausea.

Riya quickly got up and went near faucet but she didn't vomit anything. While returning she started feeling dizzy. Now sharan held her. She quickly leaned her head on his chest. Sharan slowly take her to the bed and made Riya lye on the bed.

Sharan: Riya baby what happened to you?

Riya: i told you I didn't want anything..

Sharan: you are weak, so you should eat something.

Riya: because of your compulsion, i am feeling like this

Sharan: no Riya, you created the problem and now you are suffering in this.

Riya: what are you saying?

Sharan: i already told you that day to take only one tablet. But you didn't listen to me you took two tablets continuously. Those are heavy doses, which are creating side effects.