2. a new beginning

(y/ns) pov. 11am

waking up has to be one of the worst feelings in the world. when i picked up my phone, i noticed a text from an unknown number..

OH! my signs!

text message 8:23 am

unknown: Hi there! My name is Sheila, I'm reaching out to you because I saw your sign in the gas station while on my way to work. If you could come to my house at around 330 today, we could discuss a job opportunity. Keep in touch!

holy shit. this was too easy.

i should probably answer, i already seem unprofessional. What a great start!

(y/n)- Hi sheila! I'm (y/n). Thank you so much for reaching out. 3:30 works great. Just send me your address and we can settle this all out.

sheila- 1002 Avenue de los Mexicanos, South Park, CO 80440

what the fuck?

(y/n)- The green house?

sheila- Yes! Do you live nearby?

(y/n)- I live at 1004, right next door! Ill see you at 3:30!

time skip- 2:30pm

okay, I have about an hour to get ready. I threw on a pair of black leggings, a hoodie and a black puffy vest. I ended up straightening my (h/c) hair. and a little bit of makeup 😘😘

i checked the time on my phone, 3:20pm I threw on my not-so-white converse and walked out the door.

As i quickly arrived at the green house, I took a deep breath and just reminded myself to be cool. (not a hard thing to do) ;). I lightly knocked on the door, and it was opened in almost an instant. I was greeted by a woman with red hair, and behind her i could see a young boy, who looked maybe 10.

**btw if sheila speaks, it will be bold. if its you, it will be normal. and kyle will be underlined!**

"Hi, you must be Sheila! I'm (y/n)." i said as she gestured for me to come in. "Hello dear, please, take a seat!" Sheila said as she walked us to the dining room table. This kinda feels like an interrogation. "So, (y/n), you look like a nice girl." she said as she took out her phone. "Thank you Mrs..?" "Broflovski. But please, call me Sheila. So (y/n), Me, my husband and our sons will be going on vacation for about three weeks. Would you maybe be interested in house sitting for us? We come back on September 4." she spoke with a smile. "Thats a day before i start at my new school, so as long as you make it back for that everything will be good!" i politely explained.

"My son starts school the day after as well, are you a new student?" she seemed very eager to talk about her son. "Yeah, I moved here yesterday. I'm starting at South Park High School as a junior on the 5th." "You're joking! So is my son! He isn't new like you, but I'm sure he would love to introduce you to the city." damn. i gotta meet this kid. suddenly, my mind is interrupted when i hear, "Kyle! Kyle! Come down and meet (y/n)!" hm, kyle.

Suddenly, i watch as a boy walks down the steps. He looked to be about 6'0. He was wearing a green hat, and an orange jacket. "Kyle, this is (y/n), she is gonna housesit for us while we go on out trip to see your cousin!" I looked up at his eyes, and wow. They were the perfect shade of green. "(y/n), this is my son, Kyle. He is 16 years old. Why don't you two get to know each other for a little bit while i go grocery shopping!" Yes please.

A/N

okayyy so youve met kyle. isnt he such a cutie!

ok have fun! stay safe, and wear protection.

-sienna