5. the munchies

a few minutes passed since they left and i decided to make some mac and cheese to kill time. okay maybe it's because i wanted an excuse to talk to kyle. i figured he had the munchies so why not?
i made him a bowl and walked up the steps.
i knocked a few times before i heard a "come in"

"hey i kinda figured you had the munchies so i brought you some food." he smiled a bit before tapping his hands on the bed as a gesture for me to take a seat. "yeah the munchies are killing me, and i cant cook so you bring here is a life saver." "Yeah well, your stuck with me for a little while. but dont worry i wont bother you after this."

kyles pov

bother me? this girl has to be insane.

"well i can assure you that your not bothering me." not in the slightest.. "but this is honestly a perfect opportunity for you to meet my friends." im trying my best not to creep her out. but i definitely hope to become friends with her.

y/ns pov

HES SO CUTE

"so i gotta ask.. was this like your first time getting stoned or what?" we both let out a laugh. he has a beautiful smile.

"funny. but no definitely not. just my first time getting caught." "im so glad ive never been caught." i think this was a good way of letting him know im down to spark up at any given chance. he quickly finished the bowl and placed in on his dresser. "come on, ill take you to see my friends" he says as he grabs his phone and car keys. "you can drive?" i was genuinely asking because i just cannot drive. like i have my license, and a car, but i seriously cant drive. "yeah, bought a car once i got my permit. i saved up for years."

we get into the car and he drives to a house i don't really recognize. "this is my best friend, stans, house. him, kenny and cartman are all over." i swear i saw a slight twitch when he said "cartman". we get out of the car and we walk into the house together. he shoots be a "be ready" kind of look before we enter the basement.

kyles pov

"yo im here" i shout as we walk down the basement steps. y/n looked a little hesitant. cartman, stan and kenny instantly look at y/n. and then look back at me with some creepy ass smirks.

"dude i thought you were going on vacation? and uh.. whos this?" stan says with a very confused look. "this is y/n. she just moved to town. my mom hired her to housesit while we were gone, but i ended up getting caught and grounded so now shes just staying with me. shes also starting junior year at our school, so i want her to meet some people" its true, i really did want her to meet them.

"oh well, im stan" he says as he gets up to greet her.

why do i have a feeling that bringing her around cartman and kenny was a bad idea..  and for fucks sake. this place reeks of weed.

authorssss noooote

hi babies! this is my first story sooo im nervy. hopefully you like it so far!

so like..  do yous want some spicy scenes in the near future? 

-sienna