17. tackle

guess whos back

back again..

siennas back

tell a friend!

yay im updating!

sorry it took forever, ive been going THROUGH it

love you

y/ns pov- a few months later

"dude, you and kyle have been dating for like 4 months and you still havent said you loved him?" wendy asks me as she dutch braids my hair. i shrug as bebe hands her a hairtie and asks, "well do you love him?" "i think i do, ive never been in love before!" 

"well heres an idea, tell him at the game tonight! you know that south v north is the biggest game of the year, and kyle happens to be our quarterback, and YOU happen to be a cheerleader. match made in heaven." wendy exclaims as she finishes my hair and adds a white bow. "im with wendy on this one, or you could always wait until formal, i guess. its only in like a month." bebe shrugs and throws my uniform towards me. 

(formal is just a dance when you wear suits and dresses, sorta like prom but for all grades in highschool!!)

"who knows." i groan as i hold my face in my palms, very dramatically.

kyles pov- in the locker room

"stan hand me the white paint marker." 

"so tonights the night? your gonna tell her?" stan eagerly says as he throws a marker at me. "ive wanted to for a while now, so i might as well do it tonight." "yeah well wendy is gonna be pissed that your asking y/n to formal with a big gesture, i only texted her and asked her what color dress she was wearing.." stan sighs. 

"okay how does it look?" i ask as i hold the football up. "looks good man, now lock in. its game time!" 

y/ns pov

the game is so far tied, with only a few minutes left. the cheerleaders were all standing, waiting to see the outcome. wendy, bebe and i were screaming for our boyfriends, and the tension was high. our cheer uniforms were no help in the freezing cold, but our adrenaline kept us warm, especially with wendy and bebe egging me on to tell kyle that i love him.

 ive been lost in my thoughts for a few moments until i hear, "TOUCHDOWNNNN!!!"

"OMG WE WON!! Y/N THIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM!!" wendy shakes my shoulders. "i know i know i will!" i shush wendy as we see kyle, stan and clyde running up to us.

i run and jump into kyles arms, giving him a kiss. "you did so good baby!" he pulls me tighter and kisses my forehead, and as he lets me down, i see his mom and dad walking towards us. "kyle, you did great!" stan slaps kyles back and shoots him a smirk. 

"y/n, kyle pose for a picture!" sheila yells as she pulls her phone out. i notice wendy and bebe recording too, i guess to remember the moment. 

as were posing for the picture, kyle guides my chin to look at him as he smiles. "i love you." wendy and bebe scream their heads off, as im suddenly handed a bouquet of roses, and kyle is now holding a football. 

"Will You Tackle Formal With Me?"

"yes!" i scream as he pulls me into another hug, and before he can lean in for a kiss, i decide its my time to shine. "i love you too." 

aaaaand that is the end. gonna add a chapter talking about their futures! 

just a sweet and simple love story

stay tuned! and check out my other stories!