7. summer work

slight time skip to two weeks later! you and kyle have had some obvious tension, and his family comes home in a week. you guys hang out everyday, and you have been working on your summer work together. you have both learned that you have A LOT in common.

august 28th, 10:30 am.

a week before his family comes home.

"yo y/n im gonna make a bagel before we finish this work, you want one?" kyle yells up the steps as im getting ready for the day. "yes please! thank you!" i yell back down as i brush my hair. i walked down the steps a few minutes later and see kyle setting me up a plate on the table. i couldnt help but smile. and then i saw the books filled with the ends of our dreaded math summer work. "cream cheese?" he asks as he smiles at me. he was wearing a white tank and grey sweatpants. "please."

"here ya go nugget." he winks as he hands me my plate. nugget. a nickname he randomly came up with after he watched me basically down a pack of burger king nuggets. "thanks broflovski" i wink back. after we ate, we sat down and finished the last page of our math packet. "who the fuck even invented math? i hate it." i groan as i put my head on the table. "how can you hate math.. its the best subject!" he says as he gets on my level. i really knew he was serious too. he was such a math nerd. 

12:00 pm

we basically just sat around after we finished our homework. he changed into a tshirt and some baggy sweatpants. how can such a simple outfit look so good? my thoughts are interrupted as he asks me, "you wanna go to the mall? i wanna grab some clothes before school starts." "yeah sure, let me grab my wallet." i exclaim as i go to grab my bag. "no no. you dont need money." he says to me as he pushes my hand away from the bag. "ill buy you whatever you need y/n." "what are you my sugar daddy?" i say as he shoots me a "i could be" kind of look.

kyles pov

as we get into the car, i notice how cold she looks. i quickly hand her the hoodie in my backseat. it was my football hoodie with my last name and number on the back, #17. "thank you." she musters out as he puts it on. "i forgot you played football. i guess ill be cheering for you then! i go to tryouts tomorrow" y/n says. she looked a bit nervous whenever the topic of tryouts come up. "ill play good just for you nugget." was she blushing? was i blushing?

heeeey its me sienna!!!! please give me some recommendations for stuff to add! you will meet the rest of the characters in about two chapters