10. party monster

TW talks of sexual assualt, drinking, and sexual talk

               as kyle and i were on our way to the party, i noticed him taking quick glances at me the entire car ride. my dress was tight, and my hair was straightened. i had a pair of black heels on and some makeup. kyle was wearing light blue baggy jeans and a t shirt. his red curls were styled and i swear i could stare at them for hours. "you excited?" he asks me, interrupting my thoughts. "super excited! this is a good way to make some new friends before school starts!" "I know! im obviously not going to drink so ill make sure to keep an eye on you." he says as he puts the car in park near clydes house.

we quickly make our way into the party and the music was blaring. i spot wendy in the crowd and she runs and leads me to the kitchen for a drink. "lets do shots!!" wendy yells. "okay why not?" i shrug. i noticed some eyes on me as i walked to pour a shot. 

kyles pov

we walk in and she is instantly taken to the kitchen by wendy. i spot stan and kenny so i head over to them. "hey dudes" i say. "no freaking way. kyle broflovski at a party? with a girl?" i hear cartman say behind me. i notice craig walking back from the bathroom. "ha ha so funny fatass" i snap back. we've been here about 30 minutes and i still haven't seen y/n. i walk into the kitchen to see her down a cup in a game of rattling bog. and i notice 6 empty shot glasses around her. it is not gonna be fun getting her home. "yo kyle get in here" i hear from the next room. stan was calling me to show me him and kennys shotgunning contest. "stan wins" i say "like usual."

y/ns pov

at this point i had basically downed a bottle of titos, and alot of beer. i suddenly feel my hand being dragged to the steps. "ky..kyle?" i ask in a groggy tone. no answer. my vision was blurring as we walked into a bedroom, when im suddenly pushed against a wall. the stranger begins to force himself onto me while his hands travel my body. "what are you doing? stop it!" i yell as i use my force to shove him off of me. "come on, in that dress you were basically asking for it." he says. he continues to force himself onto me as i hear someone coming up the steps.

kyles pov

ive been looking for y/n for 10 minutes when i suddenly hear "what are you doing? stop it!" i knew her voice. i quickly run up the steps and into the first bedroom i see. the first thing i see is y/n sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes.. and craig standing above her. "what the fuck are you doing to her!?" i scream as i shove him to the wall. "listen man she wanted this. look at that dress." i was full of rage. "im gonna fucking murder you" i shout. and suddenly, craig is on the floor holding his nose, and my hand is throbbing. y/n is just sitting on the bed in fear. i quickley scoop her up and carry her bridal style down the steps. "woah where are you going and what the fuck happened?" stan asks. "fucking craig tucker was taking advantage of her upstairs. i punched him in the fucking face." "what the fuck? is she okay?" kenny and wendy join in. "i think so, im just gonna take her home." 

i leave the house with her still in my arms as she cries. i place her in the front seat and i start to drive home. i rest my hand on her thigh the entire way so she knows im here.

what the fuck. i think to myself as i wonder how i could let this happen to her.

authors note

yiiikes. not so fun fact i used my own experience to help me write this..

anyways 

all hail kyle