the future

y/ns pov

8 years later.

kyle and i are now 25 years old, and we've been married for 2 years. together for 8. Kyle is now a lawyer, and works hand in hand with wendy, while i became (dream job). kyle and i never fight, well, not until this week at least. (wink)

"jesus christ y/n, i dont know what you want from me!" kyle yells from the steps. "you left a fucking fork in the sink! what the fuck?" i scream as my anger is suddenly interrupted by sadness, followed by tears. kyle sighs as he approaches me with open arms and pulls me into a hug as i continue to cry over nothing. "shh.. y/n im sorry." kyle whispers as he holds my head close to his chest. what the fuck is happening to me?

"im sorry. this whole week ive been so mean to you, and i dont mean it. i just dont feel good and.. im sorry." i muster out between cries, as he sits me down on the couch. "its okay, my love. i love you. ill see you after work." he kisses me, and grabs his keys to head to work.

*two hours later*

ive been scrolling on google for two hours with my symptoms. all of them leading to the idea of me being pregnant. i grab my keys and drive to CVS for a pregnancy test.

positive.

the word that is going to change our lives, is showing here on a pregnancy test. i dont know whether to smile, or to break down. 

*a few hours later, kyle is about to be home*

ive sat the test on our bed, and im currently sitting on the coach waiting for kyle to walk through the door, i thought i was prepared, until he walked in. 

"hi babe." kyle says as he hangs his keys, and walks over to give me a kiss. "hi baby." i smirk. im really bad at keeping secrets. "your acting weird.. let me go get changed and then we can order some dinner, okay?" kyle runs up the steps, and then into our bedroom. 

silence.

followed by kyle running down the steps, with tears in his eyes.

"were having a baby?" he asks with hopeful eyes. i nod as he lifts me and i put my legs around his waist. "i love you so much, y/n." "i love you more, kyle."

RAHHHHHHH
so sad its done :(

anyways 

see ya in the next story..!