8. forever 21

as kyle drove us to the mall, i couldnt help but stare at him. he had a beautiful nose, and smile. his side profile was close to perfection. "you see something you like, y/n?" he says with a laugh. im totally blushing. "shut up kyle." i say as i turn my head to look out the window. the mall was huge. he pulls into a parking spot and we head into the entrance. "i think i wanna head into pacsun for some tshirts, is that cool?" he asks me as we browse the mall. "i love pacsun!" "great lets go. and pick out some things as well." he tells me as we walk in.

kyle makes his way to the mens tshirt section, while i stay at look at jeans and crewnecks. i end up spotting a really cute cropped one that has some cute flower designs on it. i also found a cute pair of baggy light blue jeans. "you ready to checkout?" he asks with a smile. "kyle the crewneck itself is 50 dollars, i cant let you pay for me." i say as i put the crewneck back down. "maybe ill just go look in forever 21 while you pay." "okay, ill be right out."

kyles pov

as i watched her walk into forever 21, i grabbed the crewneck she had put down, and the pair of jeans i saw her eyeing up. i also decided to grab a pack of colorful earrings for her. I payed for all of our stuff and headed into forever 21. i spot her right away looking at some shirts. "hey im just gonna try these on if that's okay?" she says as she holds 5 tops. "ill come with. i-ill stand outside obviously i just wanna make sure you dont get taken or anything you know..?"

she comes out of the dressing room a few minutes later. "they all fit, you wanna help me pick one to buy?" pick one? "y/n your getting them all." i say as i take them from her hands. "thank you, but you really dont have to do this." she pleads. shes adorable. she doesnt even know about the other stuff from pacsun. but i think i have a plan for that. "hey im gonna be at the car my mom is calling." she tells me. i hand her my keys and say  "okay just be safe." 

i get into the car while she sits on her phone. she greets with a smile and says "thank you so much." as she leans over her seat to give me a hug. "you don't have to thank me nugget. whatsup with your mom?" "oh she got my schedule in the mail for school, which im assuming means that yours is at your house as well." she had a bit of worry on her face. "your gonna love it at school y/n. and you can meet some of the girls tomorrow. ill drive you to tryouts and talk to wendy, the captain. "

"thank you ky." she says as she connects to my cars bluetooth and blasts the weeknd.

authors note or whatever idk

cheer tryouts tomorrow! goooood luck.