9. tryouts

august 29th, 11:00 am. 

"FUCK!" i yell as i try my best to stretch for cheer tryouts. kyle comes running down the steps. "y/n! you okay?" he looks so worried. aw. i laugh as i get up. "im fine im just not as flexible as i used to be." he shoots me a weird glance. that sounded wrong. "what time are tryouts?" he asks as he throws me a water bottle. "12:30, you still taking me?" "duh. I'm not gonna send you there by yourself." 

i ran up the steps to get ready for try outs. i threw on a black sports bra and some green shorts. I tied my hair into a tight ponytail with a black bow. I threw on some light makeup and went downstairs to put my shoes on. "you ready? i was thinking we grab some lunch before you go." he asks as he grabs his keys. "yes please. lunch date!" i say without thinking. date. fuck. 

kyles pov

date? is it a date? is it bad i want it to be a date? 

after lunch i drove us to the football field at school where the tryouts were being held. i get out of the car and open her door for her. i take a second to admire her as she gets out of the car. her shorts fit her amazing, toned body so well. she looked flawless. "you gonna pick me up too?" she asks. "im gonna stay and watch, it's not like i really have anything going on." i say "come on."

she follows me and i see wendy and bebe. we walk up to them and i grab and squeeze y/ns hand to reassure her. im not really sure why i did that. but she squeezes mine back too, almost out of instinct. "wendy," i say "this is y/n. she just moved here so take good care of her." wendy quickly looks and y/n and gives her a big hug. "hey girl! im wendy and this is bebe! your so pretty!" "thank you, youre both beautiful" y/n says. she really was the most beautiful girl here. ever.

y/ns pov

these girls were super nice and welcoming. as the tryouts continued i spotted kyle in the bleachers, not once taking his eyes off of me. "soooo whatsup with you and kyle?" wendy asks as were on break. "me and kyle? i dont think anything." i quickly say. "we can talk about this later. here! take me and bebes number. her boyfriend is throwing a party tonight. ill send you the details and what im wearing. convince kyle to come! and there will be alcohol." she persuades. 

she takes my phone and puts her number in

wendy<3

and bebe does the same

bebe<33

"thanks! just send me the info and ill be there!" i say as i collect my stuff to go home.

as kyle walks to me the car, i notice him staring at me. "if your gonna continue to undress me with your eyes, can you at least do it at the party tonight?" i joke. "party? what clydes party? they invited you?" he asks. "yes! and you so lets get home so i can shower and look hot!" i say as i hop into the car. "whats wendy and bebes deal? who are they friends with?" i ask. "bebe is dating clyde, and wendy is dating stan. well, theyve been on and off since grade school honestly." 

*one notification from wendy<3*

wendy<3- hey girl!! kyle should know the address, but be there at 6. im wearing a tight little purple dress and some heels. 

you- hey! yeah ill see what i have to wear! thanks again, see you soon!

i smile as i put my phone down. "who you texting?" kyle asks with a smirk. "wendy. you jealous or something broflovski?" i question with a smirk. "nope i was just wondering."

authors note

youve made some new friends!! and dont worry they are good people and loyal to you!

whats gonna happen at clydes party..?