6. heart to heart

a little bit spicy.. already!?

a few time skips to keep the story going quickly! slow burns kinda scare me..

y/ns pov

i look around the basement where we were all sitting, and its like a room full of contraband. 3 carts on the ground next to me. rolling papers.. nic.. i thought this kyle kid was gonna be a goody two shoes.

4:30pm

im stoned. were all stoned. theres some quiet music playing in the background. suddenly a new familiar song plays.. Heart to Heart by Mac Demarco."who the fuck is playing this sappy shit..?" cartman says as he turns to me. "im not playing any music.. but so what? this song is great." i say defensively. "its been my playlist playing this entire time asshole." Kyle says as he shoots cartman a stare that could kill you.

so he has good music taste huh?

8:30 pm

kyle and i left about an hour ago, and we grabbed some KFC on the way home. things were starting to feel very.. off. maybe it was the high? or maybe it was the fact that we have beer waiting for us to drink. nothing good happens when i drink. we pulled up to the house and he opened the car door for me to get out. what a gentleman "you wanna drink?" kyle says to me with a smirk. "is that even a question? hand me a twisted tea please!"

9:00 pm

we were both about 6 beers down at this point, and the highs were wearing off."so.." i say looking at him. "so?" he questions with a raised brow as he finishes his drink. maybe this was the alcohol causing me to do this. but without a second thought, i straddled his lap and just stared at him. you've known him for barely two days y/n.. get a grip. he might not even see you like that. as i sit here staring at him, his green eyes slowly make their way to my lips before he leans in and kisses me slowly.

the kiss slowly turns into a makeout as his tongue makes its way into my mouth. jesus christ. we were playing music on his tv and of course The Weeknd comes on. his hands are traveling my body. we both pull away moments later before things start to get out of hand. "that was.." "amazing." he says as he finishes my sentence. "yeah" i say with shaky breath "definetly amazing" he laughs as he stands up to grab his drink. "you staying here tonight?" kyle says as he helps me up. "yeah, you wanna help me pull out the couch bed?" i ask as i grab my blanket from my bag.

kyles pov

"the couch bed? no way. you can sleep in my bed." i say as i grab her bag to carry up the steps. "where are you gonna sleep? i can't just take your bed kyle." she looks at me with a concerned look. shes adorable. "relax, ill take the floor. im just gonna brush my teeth and then ill be in there." she grabs her toothbrush out of her bag and follows me into the bathroom. 

i ended up just putting a spare sheet on the floor with some pillows. "you want me to put on some tv? im watching shameless right now if you wanna watch." "sure!" she says as she smiles. her smile is beautiful.  she puts her phone on the charger and sits next to me on the floor. i turned the show on, and within 15 minutes shes asleep with her head on my shoulder. she really was beautiful. i dont know how i'm gonna be able to handle the guys in school all over her.

authors note bitches

so like i know things moved quick but yk what same. but will this be awkward now? who knows. kidding it wont be, your drunk and both dont care enough

love you! add my snap - siennanuggie