11. haven't i given enough?

kyles pov

as we pull up to my house, i hold her in my arms as we make our way inside and up the steps to my bedroom. i place her on the bed as i look through her bag for clothes. she was slowly starting to sober up and panic. I carry her to the bathroom, and i start running the water for a bath. "y/n, i won't look, just get undressed and i will help clean you off." i say calmly as she nods. she takes her heels and dress off, until she is standing there naked. the warm water was filled in the tub, and i help her in. seeing her like this would normally make me a feel a certain type of way, but i could see so much pain in her eyes, and i wanted nothing more than to make her feel as safe as possible. "y/n, im sorry i let this happen baby, i am so sorry." i tell her as i kiss her forehead.

I wet her hair and started shampooing it for her. i give her some soap and a loofa so she could wash her body. as im washing her hair, she grabs my hand and moves it away. she then just reaches her arms out for a hug. i hold her in a warm, comforting and wet embrace as i slowly comb my fingers through her wet hair. she is so perfect. how could someone do this to her?

y/ns pov

i wanted nothing more than a hug from kyle at this moment. it wasn't awkward despite me being literally naked. he didn't look at me like that at this moment. he just held me and told me everything was going to be okay. after he rinsed my hair, he helped me up and handed me a towel. i sobered up and got dressed for bed after the bath, and i just cried. i cried into his arms the entire night until i fell asleep finally. and he just held me. he held me the entire night as he rubbed my back. 

when i woke up, i noticed a glass of water and some advil on the dresser next to me. my nose filled with the smell of pancakes. i gathered myself and walked down the steps. "good morning." i say as i walk to give him a hug. i instantly noticed his toned body as he was shirtless.. and wearing low grey sweatpants. "good morning nug, how you feeling?" he asks as he kisses my forehead. "despite hungover.. i feel gross. but thank you so much for last night kyle. i really appreciate you." we both sit down and eat breakfast in silence as i just admire him. 

authors note. 

what a sweetheart man.