16. a night to remember

hey this is spicy just warning you. ik this is what you horndogs wanted. 

y/ns pov

"so." i said as i stare at kyle. "so?" he asks with an eyebrow raised. were sitting on my bed, when a burst of confidence hits me. i use my remote to play The Weeknd on the tv. i smirk at him as i move my legs over his body, straddling his lap. he smiles at me, as he stares into my eyes. he puts a hand on the back of my head, and the other on my waist as he pulls me into a kiss. 

the kiss quickly deepens into a full on makeout. his hands are exploring my body, as he flips me off of his lap and onto the bed, leaving him on top. "can i?" he asks with his hands on the waistband of  my shorts and a shaky breath. i smile and nod to give him full permission. (kyle is a respectful man, ofc he would ask for consent) he pulls my shorts down with a devilish smirk, as he climbs back onto me to continue the kiss. 

his hand slowly moves from my face, down to my underwear, as he begins to circle my clit with his thumb. i moan into the kiss only making us both want more. he takes off his shirt, showing his abs and muscles, and he removes my shirt. the kiss becomes more hot, and he slowly slides my underwear to the side, as he rubs my clit slowly. he slips two fingers inside, and begins to finger me, fasting his pace every second. "fuck." i softly moan onto his lips as his head makes its way to my neck, kissing me from my neck all the way down. where did he learn this? 

when his kisses finally make it to my hips, he looks at me with a "is this okay?" look as he pulls off  my underwear. i nod, fully wanting more. he spreads open my legs, and grabs my thighs with his hands. "kyle this is my first time doing any of this.." i say, taking heavy breaths in between my words. "mine too, babe. you want me to keep going?" he asks with the most adorable smile. "yes." i say. my body jolts as his tongue makes connection with my clit. shit he knows exactly what he's doing. 

a few minutes and moans later, he gives my sweaty face a kiss on the forehead as he begins to re-dress me. "wait, you don't need anything in return?" i ask genuinely. he kisses my lips. "i just want to please you baby." he smiles. damn i love this kid.. wait no- not love. ..right?

he lays back in my bed, and just stares at me. 

kyles pov

fuck. i love her..

i mean, how could i not? she's perfect. 

"i gotta get home soon babe." i say as she snuggles herself into my arms. just where i like her. "i wish you just lived here!" she groans. "one day." i say with a laugh as i get up and kiss her lips. "goodnight babe, ill pick you up in the morning. oh, and don't forget to cover.. that." i say as i laugh looking at the hickey on her neck. she rolls her eyes with a smile. "bye ky!" she blows me a kiss as i leave her room.

i was (s)creaming while i wrote this. also i just took inspo from my uh. experiences.

hope you enjoyed! and check out my other kyle story!