12. new realizations

its been about a week since the incident at the party, and the broflovskis should be arriving here any minute. kyle and his mom had a talk on the phone the day they left about how they wont keep him grounded, as long as he starts behaving better. school starts tomorrow. im honestly just happy to have kyle by my side for it. as im sitting on the couch while kyle showers upstairs, i get a text from wendy.

1:30 pm

wendy<3- hey babe, just checking up on you again! i love and miss you so much and i cannot wait to see you tomorrow! 

you- hey wends! yes im okay thanks. im super nervous for tomorrow but at least i have you and kyle lol.

wendy<3- oh yes! speaking of the kosher boy, how are things between you two? if yk what i mean ;)

you- uh idrk. i mean if i had to be totally honest with you, i seriously might be falling in love with him. which is crazy because when we first met i wouldn't even admit my crush on him to you.

this was true, ive noticed myself taking in everything he says or does. i seriously think im falling in love. there was no doubt in my mind about him. about us. if there will ever be an us.

wendy<3- y/n that is adorable. and you didnt hear it from me, but he def is feeling the same way that you are.

what?

you- u think so? idk maybe its too soon. 

wendy<3- i dont! anyways. text me tonight ;)

tonight?

you- okay i will

whats happening today..? my thoughts were again interrupted as i see sheila and gerald walk through the door, and ike behind them. "y/n! hi!" she says. "hi mrs. broflovski, how was everything?" i ask as i help ike carry his bag inside. "oh it was good! and what about you? where is kyle?" she asks. "oh hes in the shower, said something about a dinner tonight?" "oh yes! were going out to eat with the turner family. your welcome to come y/n." turner. now where have i heard that name before..?

flashback to the party

"....and im just happy that heidi didnt show up." wendy says as she downs a beer. "whos heidi?" i ask. she shoots me a "be ready" look before she tells me about her. "heidi turner. shes such an asshole. she actaully used to date kyle, and cartman. she was awful for them both. broke kyles poor heart back in 4th grade." "oh they have um.. history?" i ask. "i mean not really. she used to be super pretty and nice, until she became the spawn of satan." 

back to the present

im quickly snapped back into reality as kyle walks down the steps in a pair of jeans and a tight fitting tshirt. "are you gonna come with us, y/n?" he asks. "i will if you guys dont mind, i dont want to intrude-" i am cut off by kyle saying "your not intruding. not one bit." he shoots me a sort of "please come" face of worry.

"yeah sure, thank you." i say with a smile. "its no problem at all hun. just be ready by 5:45 and we will have you drive with kyle. ike is going to a friend's house for the night because none of us will be home tomorrow while you guys start school. and gerald and i have to go early to drop something off at the marsh's house." she explains.

authors note

dinner with the brofloskis, and kyles ex. 

i love ruining good things