15. first day

6am

i wake up to the annoying ass sound of my alarm. its 6am, first day of junior year! i smile at the thought, but groan as i turn my alarm off and head to my bathroom. i throw my hair in a quick bun, and brush my teeth and wash my face. after that, i turn my straightener on, and go to pick out an outfit. it was basically still summer, so the crewneck and jeans would kill me, so i opted for the jeans and a cute tank top. i sat at my vanity, and did some light makeup. (concealer, blush, mascara). as i finish my makeup, my phone has a notification from kyle.

kyle<33- good morning babe, im thinking we head out at like 7? is that okay?

you- morning! yes thats fine! see you sooooonnnn!!

i put my phone in front of me while random clips from dance moms play as i get up to straighten my hair. 

6:30am

i run downstairs to make some breakfast, not worried about making noise because mom left early this morning to make it to work before the morning rush and she wouldnt be home til midnight. i look on the counter and see that she left me an iced coffee with a note.

morning hun! figured this would help you today! theres one in the fridge for kyle. have the best day and call if you need! xoxo, mom

shes so cute. i begin to drink the coffee and eat a plain bagel with cream cheese. as i finish, theres a knock at the door. i open the door to see kyle, standing infront of me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and a cheesy smile. he kisses my forehead and says "you look absolutely gorgeous." i smile at him. "thank you so much ky, your seriously the best!" i say as we head into the kitchen together. i put the roses into a vase, and hand him his coffee. 

7am

"you ready to go?" kyle asks as he grabs his keys. "yeah! let me just grab my bag ill be right out!" i say as i head into my room to grab my schoolbag. i didn't bother to pack a lunch because kyle said his mom made us both something. a minute later, i get into kyle's car and we head to school. 

7:15am

we park in the student parking lot, and we walk hand in hand to the main entrance. wendy spots us as we walk in and runs to hug me. "y/n! you excited for your first day?" she asks as she squeezes my entire body. "i guess so! i just need to get to my locker and then im good!" i exclaim. we make our way around to find our lockers. me and wendy's are next to each other, with kyle and stan across from us. fate tbh. (🤭🤭🤭)

after grabbing our schedules, kyle walks up to me and kisses my forehead before handing me my schedule. "i highlighted anything we have with eachother." kyle says scanning his finger down my classes. "english, anatomy, lunch, and geometry together! thats awesome!" i squeal. were suddenly approached by stan, eric, and kenny. the boys get into a conversation of their own and kyle wraps his arm around my waist.

the bell rings, indicating that its time to be in homeroom, and i quickly find wendy and bebe, because i have homeroom with them. "soo y/n, how are you and kyle?" bebe asks as we make our way into the classroom. "were good!" i sya with a wink as we take our seats next to each other. all eyes are immediately on me. weird. we continue our conversations about boys, and cheer, when i suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. i turn my head and remove the hand. god not him again. what was his name? craig? "hm, homeroom together, must be fate.." he says in a monotone voice. "or hell." i reply bluntly. wendy and bebe begin to crack up, as i turn away and continue to talk to the girls.

timeskip to lunch!! 

12pm, lunch.

i make my way into lunch with kyle and we take a seat at a table filled with his friends. wendy, bebe, and nichole are here too. i sit next to kyle as we listen into the conversation that was already happening. "....yeah! and then craig fucker walks up to y/n and puts his hand on her shoulder and says-" wendy is cut off my kyle. "craig? the fuck did he want?" i look at him with a reassuring smile and say, "just listen to the story ky." i laugh as wendy continues, while kyle is struggling to control his anger. "anyways, he says like "oh homeroom together, must be fate," she pauses to laugh, "and y/n says, "or hell" he was so embarrassed he walked away in shame." everyone laughs, and i turn to kyle. "see? nothing to worry about babe i promise." 

"babe?" kenny says. Kyle rolls his eyes. "yep, sorry ken, shes all mine." wendy taps my shoulder, "wanna head to the bathroom?" she says as she hints to her lanyard in her pocket. "yeah, sure. be right back ky!" we make our way out of the lunchroom and into the bathroom. wendy hands me her nic, and we begin to talk about how our classes have been.

3pm end of the school day.

i make my way to my locker and see kyle already standing there with his hand out, indicating for me to hand him my schoolbag. "how was your first day?" he says as he kisses my forehead. "it was as good as school can be i guess." i say with a shrug. 

time skip to nighttime, you and kyle are sitting in your room.

"so."

authors note

spicy time!!!!! also i have a sprained wrist and i dislocated my knee at cheer camp! im fine i popped it back in but my wrist hurts dude. 

anyways.