3. first day in Korea

NOT proofread 

from now on everything written in italic is japanese - things written normally will be korean - things written in bold wil be English

I had landed in Korea. I was pretty lost.  A lot of the signs were in korean. There was also english but I also suck at english. I found my way to get my luggage and headed out of the airport. I looked around to find the hybe woman. Mrs Kwon i think her name was.  Or was it kim?

I couldn't find her. Great... First couple of minutes in Korea and i'm already lost. Someone poked me on the shoulder. I turned around to see my savior. There she was! The hybe woman! She greeted me and showed me the way to a black van.

Then it just hit me. What if this woman doesn't work at hybe? What if she's a random woman trying to kidnap me in her black van? Mrs Kwon had noticed i was a bit skeptical about the whole thing.

"Don't worry i'm not a kidnapper" She said trying to reassure me. I mean just because she said she wasn't a kidnapper, doesn't mean that she still can't be one. She could just lie me straight up in the face. But then again why would she take me all the way to Korea to kidnap me.

I went in the car and put my seatbelt on. Mrs Kwon was nice enough to put all of my bags in the trunk. When she was done she went in the car and put her seatbelt on.  The whole ride was rather quiet. None of really said anything.

There was small talk here and there but it was nothing crazy. I don't think I have ever tried something so awkward in my whole life.  Should I ask how far away the building where the trainees are is? Will she think of me as someone impatient if I ask her? Maybe. Maybe not.

I am a bit of an overthinker sometimes. Especially in new situations. I'm not good with new things. Yet here I am. Kinda alone in a new country, no friends or family. Well my brother lives here as well but we probably won't have much time to spend together. 

If i debut then I will also have to go through a lot of new stuff. For the rest of the way I spend my time overthinking everything. Suddenly the car stopped. We were at a parking lot.  Mrs Kwon and I went out of the car. I was about to go to the trunk to get my bags.

"The bags will have to wait. This is not the trainee building" She said and closed the trunk i had just opened. Not the trainee building? Then which building is this? 

"Welcome to the Hybe building!" She said as we headed towards a door. The door had a sign above it which said Hybe labels. Hybe building? Isn't that only where their idols and office workers are? Shouldn't i be at the trainee building?.

"You must be a bit confused. Don't worry everything will be fine. I will tell you what you are doing here in a bit. We just have a meeting to get to first" She said as i followed her into the building. Maybe they hold a meeting with the trainee before moving them to the trainee building.

We walked through a hall and into an elevator. A couple of office workers came into the elevator. One of them clicked on the 15th button.  Damn 15 floors. I looked closer at the elevator buttons. 19 buttons... 19!!

How big is this building!? Mrs Kwon clicked on the button for the 12th floor. Just before the door closed a man in his 20's came in the elevator with a cameraman. They were probably filming a verity show or something.

"I just barely escaped the x-man. I had to offer Joshua on the way. Sorry Shua" The idol said to the camera. They were probably doing some kind of chase game where they had to escape the x-man. 

The idol guy greeted us and apologized for being a bit noisy. He seemed pretty nice. I think i have seen him before. Isn't he a Seventeen member. From what i know Seventeen has a member called Joshua. The idol guy turned to me.