18. Dinner

Before i got to text him, he texted me. It's like he knew I wanted to text him. Good timing

Hey I was wondering if you wanted eat out together today?

Out in public?

What if we get noticed?

You don't have to worry about that. Trust me 

When are we going out for dinner?

7 pm 

see you at 7 pm then 

I was to happy about the free dinner to think about asking him.  I could always ask him later. It's not like a baby would pop out tomorrow if i actually was pregnant. 

I showed Danielle the messages.

"Guess who just caught herself free dinner!"

"Nah girlie i think you just caught your self a date" What was she on about. Did she really believe that we were dating?

"It's not a date. We are just friends"

"Friends to lovers trope" Recently my english had improved a lot. So I did understand what she said. All of the new jeans members used a lot of english through out the day. You needed to know english to survive in that household. 

"No... Just no"

"Fine... Then don't come squealing to me when you got yourself a boyfriend."

After coming home i spent too long on finding an outfit for the dinner. Why was I even dressing up? It's just a dinner between 2 friends.

Friends to lovers trope, kept playing over and over in my head. Ew. Not gonna happen. Saw to much of that boy when we were younger.

It was nearing 7 pm. I finished the last touches of my make up. Perfect.

"Why are you dressed up so much. Got a date?" Hanni asked. 

"Just a friendly dinner. Why does everyone think It's a date!"

It was diffidently not a date. We were just to childhood friends catching up.

The manager drove me to the restaurant. It was a japanese one. I guess he wanted a taste of home. Understandable.   I miss my mom's cooking a lot as well.

When i walked inside I couldn't help but notice the fancy design.  The probably wasn't that cheap. The place was pretty packed. Accept one side of the restaurant. There was no one on the right side of the restaurant.

"Are you miss Toshima?" A waiter approached me.

"Yes... That's me"

" I will show you to your table" I followed the waiter to the empty right side.  We walked around a corner. The rest of the restaurant wouldn't be able to see us behind the corner.

There he was. Sitting at a table for 2.

There was no one around the area. I found that  a bit weird.

"I told you not to worry"

"What did you do?"

"Since hybe thinks we are dating, they made sure no one would sit close enough to see us" Pretty smart if you ask me.