15. Yang Jungwon

"Sweetie, this is Nari my best friend. Nari this is Jungwon my boyfriend" She introduced.

Well this was awkward.

"These are his members. It the group enhypen"

" I already know them. I'm friends with Niki. He's Riki from when we were younger" Mei gave me the fish eyes.

"Riki??? Nishimura Riki??? I remember you being the shinee kid" Niki seemed a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah.. that's me" he said and sat down next to me. On the other side of me was who i think is sunoo. Jungwon of course sat next to Mei.

We all ordered our coffee. Niki and I were a bit awkward. We couldn't look each other in the eyes after the whole see through shirt deal that Eunkyung started.

"My grandma had been pestering me to get me to make sure you're okay. So are you" he spoke quietly. I nodded.

The coffee came shortly after.

"Don't get it all over you this time" he whispered. I chuckled. My chuckle caught the attention of the others.

"What are you guys whispering about? Care to let the other of us in on your conversation??" It came from Jay.

"It's just something from when we were filming 05 liners"

After a while an hour had passed. Everyone was talking. Everyone knew how to strike up a conversation. I on the other hand had been quiet for a while. I didn't know what to say or who i should talk to.

I didn't really know the others that well. Mei was busy getting to know the others like the social butterfly she is.

I bit my lip and looked down into my lap. Someone notice and put his hand over mine. It was Niki.

Niki had always been er person who was more affectionate physically than verbally.

His thumb rubbed over my hand.

Flashback

"Did something happen in Japan?" His hand landed on mine. His thumb rubbed against my hand.

"No nothing happened..." My cheeks got hot as Niki intertwined our fingers.

"You don't need to tell me if you aren't ready"

"My dad passed away" It was nice to get it out. His arms embraced me. I digged my face deeper down into his shoulder. Tears flowed out. It was the hug that I needed.

Present

I was reminded of our somewhat romantic encounter. I pulled my hand away from his. He noticed my red cheeks. A smirk crept up on his face.

Why is my stomach filled with butterflies. It was just a friendly gesture to make me more comfortable with all of there people.

Get your shit together!!!

Eventually another hour had passed. My phone buzzed.

It was from pd-nim Kang. We had a meeting in a couple of days. Niki seemed to also have gotten a message.

I feel like i have meetings left and right. I kind of wanted to go home. So I texted my manager to pick me up.

"Mei I'm sorry but my manager is coming to pick me up soon"

"Aww don't go already!" I had been here for 2 hours. Not that I didn't like the enhypen members. They were pretty nice. I have just gotten enough socialization for quiet a while.

My manager arrived. I got into the back seat of the car. Peace and quiet.

I got a text shortly after.

You left early

It wasn't that early!

I guess you are right. Is something wrong?

No everything is alright. I just felt like i had been enough so I'll for today:)

I thought we made you uncomfortable.

Oh no you didn't. Don't worry!

Did you also get a message from pd-nim kang about a meeting?

Yeah I did. I wonder what it's about

I guess i will soon

C ya

---------------------------

"Are you done texting?" My manager Hayoon asked.

"Yeah"

"Great. I wanted to discus your whole school situation. You might know that we had a meeting with the school today"

"Sure. Hit me"

"You can start tomorrow. We just have to get you an uniform first"

"Tomorrow? Really that soon?" Could you really start that early. I guess it is alright. 

" Instead of going home we can go and get you your uniform?" And just like that we went a new route.  My manager drove me to the school. Apparently they already had the uniform ready. We just needed to pick it up.

There was a lot of traffic today. There was a long line of cars Infront of us. I took out my phone and played some games. 

After half an hour there was still the line of cars. My phone died.... My phone flipping died. What am i going to spend my time on now. Look out the window? Well this is going to be a looooong car ride.

after about 45 minutes we arrived at the school. the school was tall. I must admit it had a couple of more floors than the usual school in Japan. 

One of the teachers were standing  outside the main entrance with my uniform. 

"Good afternoon miss Nari. I'm Mrs. Han" I bowed to her as we  approached her. 

"Hi" She gave my manager the uniform. 

"I'm the homeroom teacher of class 2-3. Which is going to be your classroom" My teacher had long brown hair put into a ponytail.  Her posture was amazing.  She was tall and slim.

"I am aware that you already know one of your classmates miss Danielle. I'm sure she will help you adjust" She spoke very formally.  A bit surprising actually. She looked young. 

---------------------------------------------------

Hi so i know this is really short. But my brain is completely drained today. 

I hope it is okay. See you guys soon