Extra 1.

I came out smiling from enypen's dorm while Niki kissed me goodbye on the cheek.  I just got myself a boyfriend!!  I was probably too happy about it. 

"Why are you so happy?" Hyein asked.

"I just landed myself a boyfriend!" 4 of the girls' reactions were ohhh. Minji didn't have any reaction. She just stared down on her phone. 

"Come one Minji! Celebrate with us!" Hanni told her.

"I think you should be more concerned about the media, than celebrating"  She gave me the phone

--

'An anonymous resource had seen a female idol visiting a male idol groups dorm. She came out of the door again with a huge smile on her face along side one of the members who later kissed her cheek, before she left'

There was a video attached. It was Niki and I with our faces blurred.

' "A" went into the dorm and came out about an hour later. When "A" did come out of the dorm it was with one of the boy group members. Both "A" and "B" were smiling like crazy. Before "A" went home "B" decided to kiss her cheek as a bye. '

First day with a boyfriend and I already get caught. At least our faces were blurred.  The person who saw us must have been fast to let the media know.

' The anonymous resource also had more to say about the remaining members. The anonymous resource do not have any video proof, but does tell us one of "B's" members has also had a girl over not to long ago. The girl "C" came out of the dorm the day after.  She had apparently visited the dorm multiple times'

Could that be Mei? Did I just pull my friend down with me.  I got a call from our manager.

She was coming to pick me up so we could hold a meeting at Hybe.  In the mean time I was looking at some comments. I was curious If the public recognized us even with our face blurred.

'I wonder who it is'

'It's obvious who It is. It's Niki and Nari'

' Who is the other enhypen member that has a girlfriend'

'Gotta unstan now'

'how could they do that to the fans!?'

'I guess we don't mean anything to them'

' Y'all... It's their life. They can do what they want'

' What's everyone so toxic for'

' i feel sorry for idols when ever they get caught dating'

peoples opinion seemed pretty split. I just hopped everything would be alright. My manager and I arrived at a meeting room in Hybe. I was met with a bunch of staff, Niki, Jungwon and Mei.

I knew it. It was them who also got caught.

"Okay so let's start"

"The public has found out about Niki and Nari dating. They don't know who the other member of enhypen that is dating is and who he is dating"

" We of course don't want people to know. We all think it is best If you take a br-"

"I'm not going on  a break with my girlfriend! They don't know who she is yet. We will be alright" Jungwon caught off the staff.

"If you were gonna let me finish my sentence... I was saying a break from seeing each other in person. If you don't see each other in person then they don't have proof of you dating"

"For how long should that break be?" Mei asked in her broken Korean.

"Are you serious? Are you thinking on agreeing with the whole break thing!?" 

"Jungwon what is wrong with you? This is not like you" Mei said.

"I think we should go on that break. Not just meeting each other in person but just a general break from the relationship" He grabbed his jacket and left the meeting.

"You can be dismissed to work that whole thing out" Mei took the chance to run after Jungwon.

From what I know that behavior is not like him at all. 

"You two can stay for a while though. We want to have a long discussion about the whole thing"

In the end we decided to just post a announcement. The announcement got posted about 2 months after the scandal broke out.

It was a announcement of Nik and I breaking up yet still remaining friends. 

Of course we didn't actually break up. It was just to get everyone to let go of the whole thing so Niki and I could be in peace. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this extra chapter.

This was kind of a teaser for a potential story. 

I was thinking about making a ff about Jungwon and Mei. But that's only if you guys want me to