14.Hyein's bad mood

Eunkyung had 'accidently' bumped into the table that my coffee was on. My white t-shirts was going to get coffee stains! And to make it worse, my shirt had become somewhat see-through. The grinning Eungkyung quickly lost her smile.

Niki offered me his denim jacket to coverup. All of the staff had noticed the coffee accident. Some of the staff came rushing over with paper towels. I noticed Eunkyung's eye roll.

Seriously what is her problem? Probably me.

"Are you okay? You didn't get burned?" My manager Hayoon asked with concern as she rushed over to me.

"I'm alright.  You don't need to worry" I gave hear a reassuring smile. The pd-nims called us to gather again.

"We have decide to continue recording. Eunkyung will just always get to answer first"

Finally the recording finished.  We were told the next episode was going to be a sports one. Next time we wouldn't meet up here at hybe. We were going to go to some soccer field. 

I came back home to New Jeans. Recently we had been doing more solo things than things as a group. I guess we could spend some time together.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to have a movie night" I suggested to Hanni, Minji and Haerin. The remaining 2 were in their room.  They seemed to like the idea.

Minji immediately yelled at Danielle and Hyein to come out of their rooms.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong... Let's watch a movie" 

"I don't want to" Hyein said.

"Come on it's going to be movie night! You can't just leave us hanging" Haerin locked her arm with Hyein's. 

"Well to bad because i am going to leave you guys hanging!!" She yelled and pushed Haerin off of her and barged into her room.

We all looked at each other with shock. She had never acted like that. She was probably just in a bad mood.

"Should we cheer her up?" Hanni asked.

"I don't think we should bother her" Danielle was probably right. 

"I don't mean we go into her room. Why don't we just cheer her up with food?" Genius Hanni

"Let's get Strawberries!!!"

"Who's going to the store?" 

"Let's play a game to decide" We ended up playing the frying pan game.  The first 2 two get eliminated would be going to the store. Haerin and Minji lost. They went off to get some strawberries.

The remaining 3 of us started to look for a movie. There was always one problem with movie night. We could never agree on a movie. Last time we wanted to do a movie night we ended up not doing it because we got mad at each other.

When they came back from the store, we still hadn't managed to find a movie. We had agreed on buying strawberries yes they came home with a whole bag of snacks. They bought All of our favorite snacks. 

I saw my Choco pies (Korean snack). Ever since i came to Korea I had been obsessed with them. I love anything coated in chocolate. I'm a chocolate person. All of us forgot our original missions.

All of us got a bit carried away when we saw the snacks.

"Y'all let's get back on track. We have a member to cheer up!" Minji grabbed the small box of strawberries and headed to Danielle, Haerin and Hyein's room. She opened the door just enough to put the strawberries in the room.