𝙃𝙪𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

You were terrified as the bikes speeded forward, feeling like you were going to fall off at any given moment. You didn't like feeling off balance when you weren't in control of whatever you were balancing on. At least Michael didn't go this fast when you were riding with him.

The five boys sped down the boardwalk, before eventually going down on the beach. Star looked far more relaxed on her ride than you, seeming far happier than she had been moments ago. Dee Snider Wannabe and Patches were whooping and hollering, constantly popping wheelies and doing other tricks. Luckily for you, the brunette didn't do anything else, he just drove too fast for your liking. You still hadn't forgiven him for that first wheelie, though.

You were somewhat nervous about going home now. Odds are, you wouldn't get home till an unreasonably late time. If your parents caught you trying to come inside, all hell would break loose. It would only get worse if they found out you were spending time with a biker gang. Then they'd flip their shit.

Soon enough, the leader had pulled onto a path that had been hard to find. Michael struggled to follow him, but managed to continue. The three other boys began to cheer as they pulled onto the path, excited by the unofficial race.

The path was on an upward angle, and a thick fog began to settle in. You could hardly see three feet ahead of you, and you squeezed your eyes shut in fear. It only freaked you out more, but at least this way, you didn't have to worry about seeing anything that might potentially kill you. It'd just happen. You'd much rather go into death without a warning. You wanted it to be like ripping off a band aid.

You hadn't noticed this, but the boy you were riding with certainly had. You had begun to tighten your grip, and he assumed that you were nervous about falling off. He honestly found it amusing. So, for further entertainment, he chose to speed up, getting right in between Patches and Dee Snider.

Continuing to speed forward, Michael managed to pass by Star and the platinum blonde. He smirked as he kept going, even though he struggled to see what was ahead.

Your eyes snapped open as the motorcycle came to a sudden stop. You heard as something hit the ground, and you looked over the brunette's shoulder to see what was going on. You saw Michael on the ground, his bike teetering on the edge of a cliff.

"Michael," you called worriedly.

Was he okay?! Oh god, he was supposed to be your responsibility, you were the fucking unofficial tourguide! You should've kept him from racing a bunch of gang members!

Michael quickly shuffled away, jumped to his feet, then grabbed his bike and pulled it away from the ledge. You tried to get off of the brunette's motorcycle, but he quickly grabbed you and pulled you back down onto the seat. You tried to pull your arm away, but the dude had an iron grip. So, you could only watch as Michael raced towards the leader, and punched him square on the nose.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING," Mike screeched.

But the leader wasn't phased by this. He simply reached up to his nose, checked that it wasn't bleeding, then smirked at Michael.

"Just you! Come on," Mike challenged. "Just you, come on! Just you."

"How far are you willing to go Michael," the leader asked.

Michael didn't reply. He just glared at him. The leader began to get off his bike, Star quickly following. The rest of the gang began to get off of their vehicles, and you were finally released from the guys grip. You quickly got off of the motorcycle and ran to Michael's side, hoping to stop him from making any more stupid choices.

"Boys, why don't we show our guests around," the leader said.

And with that, he draped his arm over Star's shoulder, and began to walk off. Michael grabbed your arm, and dragged you with him as he followed the two of them. The three others trailed behind, effectively trapping you once more. Now you couldn't back out if you wanted to.

The leader led you to a set of wooden stairs that dipped down into a trench, where there was a thin wooden bridge, and another flight of stairs back up. You were surprised that they didn't just build one bridge across. Wouldn't that save money? Maybe the builders didn't think it'd be stable because of the weather?

Michael seemed hesitant about the thin, steep stairs, and then the two of you saw waves crashing just a few feet under the bridge. It was slick from the water below, but you knew you'd be fine. It reminded you of your train tracks. If it wasn't raining hard enough for the water level to rise too far, you'd still go visit. But since there was only a few inches between the ocean and the tracks (plus the rain in general), everything would be wet and slicked over. So you had some practice. Plus, this time, you get a hand railing.

Michael slipped a few times on your way across the bridge, but your walk was fucking flawless. You'd probably laugh at him if it weren't for your current circumstances.

Soon enough, you saw the opening to a cave. Getting closer, you saw just how brightly lit up it was. Peering inside, you saw another set of stairs that descended into the cavern. You were stuck with Mike as he followed the leader into the cave.

The area was brightly lit by fires in old rusted oil cans. Candelabras were littered everywhere, but weren't lit. Posters, lights, paintings, and old knick knacks were everywhere. There were a few tattered couches and chairs littered around, and stairs to balcony areas that had been cut off by curtains. But the main centerpiece is what caught your eye. An old part of a pool that was filled up with clean clear water, and what remained of a chandelier was in the middle of it, making it look like a fountain.

"Not bad, huh," Patches asked, making his way past you and Michael.

"This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla about 85 years ago," the leader began. "Too bad they built it on the fault."

Suddenly, a small boy appeared, making a beeline for Star. The leader grabbed an old wheelchair and took a seat in it. His posture reminded you of a king in an old Victorian painting, making the wheelchair seem like a throne.

"In 1906," he continued. "When the big one his San Francisco, the ground opened up and this place took a header, right into the crack. It's ours now, so check it out you two."

You hesitantly made your way in, and Michael seemed just as nervous. But, he listened to the leader, and began to walk around and explore. Star gently grabbed your hand, and led you to one of the couches. You took a seat next to her, and suddenly the small boy was next to you, staring at you nervously.

"This is (y/n)," Star introduced.

"Hi," you greeted. "What's your name?"

"Laddie," the boy said softly.

"Hello Laddie. It's nice to meet you," you told him. "Your coat looks very cool."

Laddie smiled, and hesitantly took a seat next to you. You were very confused as to why a biker gang had a young boy, but who were you to judge?

"Marko, food," the leader demanded.

Patches nodded and ran off, and you felt relieved to at least know one of their names.

"That's what I love about this place," the platinum blonde stated. "You ask, and you get. You two are going to like it here."