𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝

You heard a sickening crack run out through the room, and everyone froze for a moment.  You had broken the nose of a vampire.  Damn, adrenaline rushes were underestimated.

With everyone temporarily distracted, you were able to burst from David's grasp.  You ran for your brothers, quickly grabbing them in a hug, putting yourself in between Paul and the boys.  Michael lunged for Max, and managed to rip his brother away.  He shoved Sam towards Lucy, but before he could rip Max apart, Dwayne intervened and practically threw Michael across the room.

Michael jumped up to his feet and lunged once more, and the two vampires began to fight as Max made his way back towards Lucy and Sam.  The Frog brothers had been disarmed, and Paul had taken any weapons they had hidden in their mock Military uniforms, so they couldn't help by attacking the actual head vampire.

Dwayne was close to winning the fight, and he threw Michael on to the floor.  Then you heard the most glorious sound on the planet.  A horn honking out off-key La Cucaracha.

Suddenly, the vintage blue car that Mike had been driving earlier crashed through the wall.  Glass flew everywhere, and bits of plaster and wood fluttered through the air like dangerous snowflakes.  You tried your best to use your body as a shield to protect your brothers.  When the smoke and dust settled a bit, everyone looked up to see who was driving the vehicle.

Sitting in the driver's seat was Marko.  His shoulder was perfectly fine, his mouth was covered in blood, and his face was 'vamped out.'

"Peekaboo," he snickered.

He reached down to the floor of the passenger's seat, and pulled up the corpse of old man Emerson.  His neck had been torn open, and you suddenly realized who's blood was covering the monster's face.  The three half vampires watched the body in a trance as Marko waved it around by the back of the shirt.  He was taunting them.  Dwayne leaned over and helped Michael to his feet, and began to lead him towards the car.

"Join us Michael," David said, regaining his signature smirk.

"No Mike, don't do it," Sam shouted.

"Michael, please," you begged.

David re-set his nose, and made his way towards Laddie and Star, directing them towards the corpse as well.  You hugged your brothers close, as if you had a chance at defending them from the hungry vampires.  Michael climbed up into the car, and Marko handed the corpse to him with a smile.

"Join us," Marko demanded.

"Join us Michael," Max stated.

"Michael, don't!  Please don't," you begged.

Sammy and Lucy clung to each other, and the Frog brothers grabbed you nervously.  Michael grabbed his dead grandfather, his eyes lighting up with excitement at the blood dripping down the paling flesh.

He opened his mouth, and bit down on Mr. Emerson's throat.

The four vampires began cheering, and Laddie and Star's faces lit with excitement as they smelled even more of the red metallic liquid.  Michael's head flew back as he laughed darkly.  He had lost his humanity.  You looked around, realizing you were going to die.  Then you noticed.  Everyone was distracted.

You knew there was a back door, and that if you cut through the woods, you could get to your safe place.

Oh shit.

You had a plan.

And the vampires were too busy to read your thoughts or stop you.

You gently pushed your brothers off you, and grabbed their hands.  Then you took off sprinting for the kitchen.  It took a few minutes for the vampires to yell out in rage and confusion, but by that point, you and the Frog brothers had already made your way out the back.  You followed the boys into the woods, and quickly started running off in a different direction from them.