𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙

Paul led you to the stage, where you heard music blaring.  It must've been another one of those concerts that had everyone excited and singing along.  Once you got to the stage, Paul had managed to find his brothers fairly quickly, and directed you to the dancefloor.  You saw the other two assholes dancing around with some girls, before noticing Paul.

"Heya Paulie," Marko greeted happily.  "Oo, you brought your friend!"

"Hello," Dwayne waved, continuing to dance with his lady friend.

"Come on babe," Paul demanded.

He never let go of your hand, so he was able to quickly drag you off deeper into the crowd.  It was as if he knew what you were planning earlier, and was pulling you into a (literally) man made labyrinth.  To say you were getting nervous was an understatement.  You got nervous when you first heard Paul as you tried to leave your spot.  You got even more unnerved when he made his request.  Now that you were surrounded by people and loud noise, you felt terrified.  You were one minor inconvenience from breaking down into tears.

"Come on babe, don't look so upset!  Why don't you come dance with me," Paul stated, starting to dance around.

"No thanks," you quickly told him.

"But you said-"

"I said I'd come, not that I'd dance," you pointed out.

"God, you sound like David," Paul groaned.

You giggled softly to yourself.  Of course you sounded like David, it was his trick!  You'd think his own brother would recognize it!  But Paul's ignorance had clued you in on something very important:

David hadn't told them (or, at least Paul) about your visit last night, reducing the chances that any of his brothers knew your address.

You didn't want any more nightly visits from people involved in a biker gang.  You assumed that Michael had told David where he lived, considering the two seemed to have some sort of friendship.  Maybe Mike had let it slip that you lived across the street?

"I knew it!  You can smile," Paul suddenly exclaimed.

"What," you questioned, utterly confused.

"I just saw you laughing!  You can smile!"

"Wait, they can have a good time," you heard Dwayne ask.

"Where's Marko," Paul interrogated, ignoring his brother's question.

"Saying goodbye to the lovely ladies.  We're gonna meet up with them in a bit," Dwayne explained.

You and Paul both turned to the man in question, and saw him waving as the two girls walked away.  He began to make his way over, a bright smile on his face.

"Guess who's got a hot friend willing to meet you," Marko began, wiggling his eyebrows.  "But what's going on over here?"

"(y/n) knows how to smile," Paul announced.

"No, really?!  Can they dance," Marko asked.

"Nope.  And you're not going to get me to try either," you told them.

"Aw, but babe," Marko whined.

"You can't be any worse than Dwayne," Paul stated.

"What the hell dude," Dwayne said.  "I am right here."

"Am I wrong?!"

You realized that the three boys were caught up in their little argument, so you decided to take your window of opportunity and slip away.  You quickly began to walk off, managing to maneuver your way through people like they were just anyone on the boardwalk.  Turns out, your people weaving expertise was more impressive than you had realized.

You had made it a couple hundred feet away from the boardwalk, and the exit you needed was in sight.  You were so close to freedom!  Too bad you bumped into someone.  You looked up in horror, seeing David's mullet right in front of you.

"Why hello there," he greeted with a smirk.

"Leave me alone," you demanded.

"Why?  The night is young," he began.  "Why don't you come with me up to Hudson's Bluff?"

"No thanks, I'd rather go home."

"How about I give you a ride."

"I'd rather walk."

"I could walk with you."

"Fuck off David."

"Someone's angry," he chuckled.  "You could use a bit of a break... do you like to dance?"

"Oh hell no," you quickly stated.  "Leave me alone, I am going home, by myself."

You continued your journey to the exit, and luckily, David didn't try to follow you.  But you heard another familiar voice address you from behind.  And it was one that you had heard all too recently.

"Come on babe, why'd you leave us," you heard Paul ask.

Rather than continue to indulge the dangerous brotherhood, you began to sprint towards the exit.  You could hear all four laughing at you from behind.  They probably found your fear of them hilarious.  They were just four guys, after all.  Four guys who happened to be in a biker gang.  It felt like monsters from Scooby-Doo.  Scary as shit, but at the end of the day, they were just people.  Somehow, that nostalgic affirmation didn't calm your nerves.

So, for now, you'd try to run away from the big, scary 'monsters.'

You had successfully made your way out to the parking lot, and you couldn't hear the boys' laughter and jokes from behind you.  You couldn't really gauge if they were doing anything based on footsteps, considering the fact that you were at the fucking boardwalk.  But you were too scared to turn back to check if they were still following you.  Their label as a Scooby-Doo villain made you feel like if you turned around, they'd show up right in front of you.  And if you were really unlucky, you may run right into them like you had with David moments ago.

You had managed to make your way home without a hitch, only to see Michael standing in your driveway.  So much for normal sleep schedule.  But Mike seemed worried, and you were honestly concerned.  And this was the first time he had shown up at your house, save for when he invited you to come babysit Sam with him.  And you were still slightly unnerved after the whole reflection scenario.

"Hey, what's wrong," you asked.

"We need to go find David," he told you.

"God damn it," you muttered.  "I just saw him at the boardwalk."

"Great.  We need to go, now."

"Why does it have to be 'we?'  I just want to go to bed..."

"Please (y/n)," he quietly begged.

"You know what?  Fine.  But you owe me, big time.  Last I saw, he was by the south exit, and his brothers had a date with some chicks.  They'll probably still be there if you hurry."

Michael quickly ushered you to his motorcycle, and once you were both on, you'd assume someone needed to get to the hospital with the speed he was going.  It was the first time you felt unsafe riding with him.  But maybe that wasn't only because of the bike.  Maybe it's because you had not-so-politely told David to fuck off, ran away from his brothers, and now you were going and seeking them out with a boy who didn't have a real reflection.

Tonight was just full of surprises, wasn't it?

A/n: yeah, I'm doing a Bill and Ted thing soon.   I watched the first sequel today, and THE TWO DUDES STRAIGHT UP DIE AND GO TO HELL.  I'd feel like an idiot if I passed up the chance to write about this shit.

The movie felt like a hodge podge of random bullshit, and it reminded me of 'The Gingerdead Man' quadrilogy.