𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨... 𝙖 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡?

This fandom has some wild shipping shit... like what I put above (this actually got a genuine laugh out of me).

Also, thanks for 1k reads!

You were sitting in your room, still confused about last night.  The Frog brothers had called you, saying Sam told them that Michael told him that you had fainted at a friendly outing.  They didn't want you to going into work while you were unwell.

You took the opportunity to spend the day laying around, getting some good ol' R&R.  The sun had set a while ago, and you were simply laying in bed, waiting to go to sleep.  That was, until there was a soft knocking on the window.

"Go away David," you demanded.

He ignored you, continuing to tap the glass.

"Fuck off David," you said louder.

The sound continued.  You groaned and stood up, quickly ripping the blinds away to curse out the gang leader on the other side.  But shockingly enough, it wasn't David.  Instead, it was Michael.  But something was wrong about him.

His feet were in the air.  The only reason he wasn't flying up into the atmosphere was because he had a death grip on your window panes.  He looked scared as fuck.  You quickly threw the window open and pulled your friend in, who managed to connect his feet to the floor once inside.  He collapsed to the ground and crawled to a corner, crumpling in on himself in fear of his current predicament.  You slowly made your way next to him, and slowly pulled him into a hug.

"What's going on," you asked softly, trying to remain calm.

He didn't reply, and just began to cry quietly.  Okay, now you were really freaked out.  You could hardly handle your own emotions, let alone other peoples!  And Mike was just hovering outside your window, which last time you checked, was impossible.  So what were you supposed to do?!

"I'm not human anymore," Michael cried into your shoulder.

"Can you tell me what exactly that means?"

"David did something to me (y/n)... he doesn't want me to tell you... I'm scared (y/n)..."

You held onto him, trying to reassure him.  What could David have done?  And 'not human?'  What the hell was that supposed to mean?

"What doesn't David want me to know," you interrogated.

"I can't... I can't tell you."

"I hate to do this while your so upset, but either tell me, or I'll go ask David myself," you stated.

"He'll kill you (y/n)," Michael told you.

"Then please tell me what's going on yourself."

"I'm a... I'm becoming a vampire."

And with that, Mike was crying again, burying his face in your shoulder.  You just held on to him, more confused than before.  Vampires aren't real.  Had your brothers and Sam made his mind break?  He seemed okay yesterday.

Before you could question Michael forward, he pushed you away as hard as he could.  You looked at him, confused.  But instead, you saw his eyes.  His god damn eyes.  They were bright yellow with a soft glow, and red bleeding in at the rims.  He was staring at you, wide-eyed.  Afraid.  He wasn't human.  And you had no choice to believe him.  David had done this?  Was David a vampire too?  That would explain how David got up here with ease, and how Michael was floating moments before.  Neither of them were human.

"I need to go," Michael said, quickly standing up.

"What?  What's going on Mike, you can't just drop a bombshell like that on me and leave!"

Rather than justify you with a response, he made his way to the window.  You wanted to reach out and stop him, but he wasn't the Michael you knew anymore.  He was a shit-sucking vampire.  And he could kill you right now if he wanted.

And that's exactly what Michael was trying to avoid.  It had been a mistake coming here.  All he did was spill the secret David was so desperately trying to keep, and now, he wanted to rip you apart.  And now, he was making an abrupt exit that felt rude as shit.  But oh god, the smell.  Why had he let you get so close?  You smelled so fucking good... it didn't help that could hear the blood pulsing through your veins.  God, imagine how it tasted?!

Luckily, Michael had managed to catch himself before he tore you open, and quickly made his way out of your house.  He couldn't hurt you.  You were his friend!

Star had managed to get into his house and elaborate the while bonfire scenario, sadly with Sam in the room.  But, the two brothers now knew a little bit more about this... unique situation.  But you... every time something memorable or important happened, you'd get your mind fucked up by Paul.

That was another thing Star elaborated on: the fact that David and his brothers ability to screw around with people's heads.

She didn't tell him much, she just said that they could mess with people's heads.  Apparently Paul handled memories and the thought process.  Star had refused to tell him any more about that, freaking herself out with that part of the discussion.  She had also begged for Michael to help her and Laddie, seeing as they were in the same situation.

They were all half vampires, one accident away from becoming monsters.  And Laddie was just a boy.  Star was doing her best to make sure he didn't reach the point of no return.  He deserved his parents, a real childhood, the ability to go out and see the sunrise/sunset!  But she wasn't able to do anything.  But Michael... he wasn't stuck in a cave with the boys.  He could go out in the day without being questioned.  His younger brother brother had connections to the only vampire hunters in Santa Carla.  It was perfect!

Too bad he had gotten a little too close to his neighbor.  He had been a few mere seconds away from throwing away his humanity.

Luckily, he managed to jump out the window without hurting you before his exit.  He couldn't go back home without Sammy freaking out, so instead he ran off to the woods surrounding your house.  Hiding behind the trees, he listened as you groaned and closed your window.

But what both of you had failed to notice was the matching set of glowing eyes on the other side of the house, watching.  The creature had heard the entire conversation.

And it was safe to say that you weren't going to remember this in the morning.

A/n: I'm watching the animated Bill and Ted series because writing fics about (what I feel are) underappreciated movies is apparently what my life has come to.  But I've got a bigger problem, because I'm kinda enjoying this (the pirate O'Malley just asked a Naval officer to join her bowling team, with a baby turkey on her shoulder instead of a parrot).