𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

Suddenly, you were pulled from your peaceful death. You had thought it was finally over? You thought wrong.

But... it was still peaceful.

You were laying down, almost as though you had just been sleeping. Not dead. Your head was on someone's lap, with your legs draped over someone else. There was a hand running through your hair, gently petting your head.

It's like they were treating someone with a migraine, not someone who'd just risen from the dead.

You were nervous to open your eyes, you figured the light outside would hurt. But when you finally worked up the courage... you realized there weren't any lights. Just some candles here and there. But somehow it still seemed bright as day.

"Finally awake, eh," you heard Dwayne ask.

"God, you were taking forever," Marko shouted.

Then you realized just where you were, and who you were laying on. You were back in the god forsaken cave where this all started, and your legs were on Marko while your head was on Dwayne. Obviously, you panicked and shot straight up, and fell right off the couch they had you on.

You quickly got to your feet, and began backing away nervously. You were panicking, but you figured you had a grasp on what happened.

Michael must've killed you.

And then the vampires must've brought you back as one of their own.

"Woah, settle down! You're alright," Marko said, clearly annoyed.

"What did you do to me?! Am I dead," you asked loudly, struggling to keep your emotions together.

"Undead. There's a difference," Marko stated matter of factly.

"Look, you're one of us now," Dwayne deadpanned. "There's no cause for alarm. Just lay back down, you'll be alright."

"No! Stay the hell away from me," you demanded. "Where's Alan and Edgar?!"

Marko groaned. To be honest, no one knew where the little shits ran off to. When Michael attacked you, they were too busy with that situation to bother with the boys. They figured two kids trying to be big men lost in a new state wouldn't get far. They'd be easy to track down and... be taken care of.

But once Michael got his fill and calmed down, and they were assured you'd pull through, they realized they had thought wrong. The two were nowhere in sight, they couldn't smell them, hear them, nothing. It was like they disappeared off the face of the earth.

"We don't fucking know! Little cunt wigglers ran off, guess they're striking out like real men," Marko shrugged.

"Cunt wigglers? That's a new one..." Dwayne muttered.

Before the two vampires could get another word out, someone grabbed your shoulders from behind. The three other vampires had arrived from prowling the boardwalk. They were relieved to finally see you up and awake. Michael had been terrified he had killed you, and gone so far you wouldn't be able to wake up again.

And while there was some scarring on your neck and shoulder, but other than that you seemed just fine.

"Welcome back," David greeted, gently squeezing your shoulders. "Thought you'd never wake up."

"Let me go," you shouted. "Let go of me!"

You quickly began squirming and writhing around, trying to break free of his grip. But David didn't like that. He didn't keep you here just for you to keep putting up fights.

David dropped the human facade, his eyes began glowing yellow and red while his teeth stretched out. His claws dug into your shoulders, restraining you. He was done with this shit.

"Listen here and listen good: you're one of us now. That means you need to sit the hell down. Got it," David asked angrily.

And with that, he shoved you back down on the couch, where Marko and Dwayne quickly restrained you, pulling you back down and holding you in place. Then as if to add insult to injury, Dwayne began petting your head again like there was nothing wrong, and like you had no chance of escaping.

"Now that we're all here, I guess it's a good time to tell you," Paul began. "You're gonna have to bite your first human soon."

"Finish the process, seal the deal and all that," Marko added.

"What if I refuse," you asked.

"Simple. You starve," David answers. "But we'd rather force feed you than let you wither away like that."

"It'd be pathetic to watch either way, though," Paul told you. "You'd be better off just biting someone and never letting it get to that point."

"For now, just lay there, and don't try to run. You're stuck this time," David told you.

The two vampires on the couch with you were actively restraining you, trying to keep you in place. They didn't want you running away again. Max would kill them.

"That's it. Just stay put," David snickered.

"You'll get used to it. Just relax," Dwayne stated.

Michael just stood there silently for all this. He didn't like being a vampire either, but he knew better than to try and run. He also felt guilty. He knew it was his fault you were in this position. And he was tracing it all the way back to when he first met you.

If he hadn't asked you to show him and Sam around, none of this would've happened.

If he hadn't dragged you along for the bike race, none of this would've happened.

If he never asked for help babysitting Sam, none of this would've happened.

If he had just left you alone from the start, none of this would've happened.

And now you were in a worse position than he was. You were a half vampire, and you were still trying to escape your fate. But the fact was... you can't.

It was already too late.

You were stuck.

A/n: alright, only the epilogue left.

And it's my birthday, so I'm a legal adult now. That's cool. I'm actually really excited.