'𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙚' 𝙖𝙣𝙙 '𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨'

"Feeding time! Come and get it boys," Marko announced upon his return.

"All right, food time," Dee Snider rip off cheered.

"All right," the asshole brunette agreed. "Chinese, good choice."

"Over here bud, guests first," the leader instructed.

"No thanks," you quickly said.

"Yeah, we're good," Michael added.

"You don't like rice," the platinum blonde asked. "Tell me, you two, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?"

The other three boys snickered, and Laddie moved his way closer to you. Michael quickly succumbed to peer pressure, and grabbed one of the rice cartons and a plastic fork. Marko tried to get you to take one, but you continued to refuse taking any. Eventually, he just shrugged and walked off.

Michael had begun eating with the other boys already, and Star just watched him nervously. She was glad that you were busying yourself by entertaining Laddie rather than worrying over your neighbor like she was. The less you picked up on, the better.

"How are those maggots," the leader asked suddenly.

The three boys chuckled, and Mike looked up at him, confused. You wanted to question him as well, but Laddie had begun to tell you about his favorite movie, so you tried to pay attention to him instead.

"Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots," the leader explained. "How do they taste?"

Michael looked down into the carton, and you peered in as well. Low and behold, there wasn't a grain of rice to be seen. Instead, it was filled with wiggling, slimy maggots, struggling to move around each other. Mike gagged and quickly began to spit out what he had ingested, and dropped the carton onto the floor.

"Leave him alone," Star demanded.

"Pretty sad," the asshole giggled.

You looked back at the carton on the ground, only to see that rice was pouring from the container, not the creepy crawlies you had just seen.

"Sorry about that," the leader said as Mike saw the rice too. "No hard feelings, huh? Why don't you try some noodles?"

The leader passed over his carton, and you peered into this one. Slithering around inside were pale, smile covered worms, some even getting close to wiggling their way out. Michael quickly gagged and passed the carton back over to the platinum blonde.

"They're worms," Mike stated.

"What do you mean, 'they're worms,'" he asked.

The leader dipped his chopsticks into the white carton, and Michael stared at him like he was crazy.

"Don't eat them," you tried to say.

The chopsticks came back out, only holding noodles. No worms in sight. The leader ate them in a very animated way, exaggerating that they were not, in fact, the worms you had seen.

"They're only noodles (y/n)," the platinum blonde smirked.

"Nice worms," dollar store Dee Snider mocked.

"That's enough," Star said angrily.

Suddenly, Marko walked in (you hadn't even realized he had left) holding a wine bottle, sitting in a decorative ornament that was made of gold and brass, covered in multiple jewels and gems of different colors. It was beautiful. Marko handed the bottle to the leader, who quickly offered it out towards you and Michael.

"Drink some of this, you two. Be one of us," the leader instructed.

Laddie took one look at the bottle and quickly latched on to you, and it wasn't hard to tell he was freaked out. You quickly denied the drink, quickly wrapping your arms around the small child in an attempt to soothe him. Michael, on the other hand, hesitantly grabbed the bottle.

"Michael, Michael," the leader began to chant.

"You don't have to Michael," you tried to tell him.

"Take a chance," Dee Snider argued.

The four boys continued to chant, and Laddie only clung to you more.

"It's blood," Star quickly stated.

"Yeah, sure, blood. And those were maggots," Michael said, clearly annoyed.

"Michael, drink it," Dee Snider demanded.

Michael held the bottle up to his lips, and knocked his head back, taking a swig of the red liquid inside.

"Bravo," Dee Snider said happily.

The boys cheered as Mike stood up from his seat, practically chugging the contents of the bottle. The boys continued to cheer, until Marko took the empty bottle away from your friend.

"You're one of us bud," the leader stated. "Let the good times roll."

As if that statement were a command, Laddie let go of you and made his way over to Star. The three boys rose from their seats as Marko returned without the bottle, and Dee Snider grabbed you and pulled you up out of your seat. He dragged you along as the four other boys made their way out of the cavern, and back to the motorcycles.

"You get to ride with me this time babe," he told you.

You wanted to argue and fight back, but then again, literal gang member, hello?! You'd be an idiot to try and fight against these people. They could kill you, rip you apart, beat you half to death and leave you in the woods. They could do anything they wanted, and odds are, they'd get away with it. So, you'd have to just bite the bullet and ride with this guy. Hopefully he didn't kill you.

"Where are we going," you asked.

"It's a surprise," he chuckled.

He led you to his bike, and sat you down behind him like the asshole had earlier. Luckily, when he started driving, he didn't do anything that made you almost fall off like the asshole had. But, you were holding onto him just as tightly, because he was making his way down dirt and rocky backroads at 80 miles an hour.

Then, he hit a pothole. You didn't go flying, the bike didn't tip or anything, but you sure as hell panicked as if it had. You quickly gripped onto the dude tighter, and squeezed your eyes shut. Once more, you would rather go into anything extremely painful without warning, not wanting to feel the anxiety of waiting for your doom.

You heard Dee Snider chuckling, and you could almost hear the smirk on his face through his giggles. You wanted to slap that hypothetical smile off of his face. But once again, gang member. You weren't gonna survive a reckless motorcycle drive just to immediately get killed in the middle of nowhere.

Soon enough, the group of motorcycles stopped, and you were practically jumping off of the bike. The three boys laughed at you, Michael quickly grabbed your shoulders and pulled you away from the Dee Snider wannabe, who was now cackling like a madman.

You looked around at your surroundings, wondering if they had brought you out here to kill you both. But, you saw something pleasantly familiar, even if it wasn't exactly the ones you were used to.

Train tracks, running through the woods.

A/n: watching 'Repo! The genetic opera' for the first time while I wrote this, and HOLY SHIT THE BAD GUY IS PLAYED BY GOD (Rotti is played by Paul Sorvino, who I know from my latest hyper fixation as god in 'Devil's Carnival' [looking through the cast to make sure I was spelling his name right, I'm seeing a lot of other actors from 'Devil's Carnival,' plus Paris Hilton]).