𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨

The four boys began to lead you and Michael down the tracks, and soon enough, you saw a bridge. 

"Perfect timing," the leader said, looking back.

"What's going on," Michael asked.

The four boys chuckled, and you looked at them and the track nervously.  Death by train?  At least it wasn't something basic.  They led you onto the bridge, and you felt more nervous than before.  It didn't help that Mike had just questioned them.  What if he had pissed them off, and they were going to throw over?!

"Marko, what's going on," the leader questioned.

"I don't know David.  What's going on Paul?"

"Wait a minute, who wants to know," Dee Snider - or Paul - interrogated.

"Michael wants to know," Marko answered.

"Oh," Paul said.  "Dwayne, I think we should let Michael know what's going on."

"Yeah," the asshole - Dwayne - agreed.  "Marko?"

"Good night boys," Marko shouted.  "Bombs away!"

And with that, he jumped over the side of the bridge, down into the fog below.

"Bottoms up man," Paul exclaimed, before jumping off as well.

"Come with us," Dwayne requested.

And with that, the three cronies had all descended down into the depths of the fog and sky.  You could hear them cheering, but you couldn't understand how they'd be able to survive a fall like that.

"Hey you two," David said, trying to get your attention.

You watched in horror as he leapt off the bridge, and you ran over to the railing on the edge to find out if you could see if they were okay.  Mike ran over with you, just as wide-eyed and freaked out.

"Michael Emerson," you heard David call.  "(y/n) (l/n)!  Come down!"

Looking down, you saw that the grate between the railing and the tracks had some panels missing, leaving gaps big enough for a person to fit through.  Holding on to bars on the grates, having jumped through the holes, were the four gang members.

"Come on you two," Marko shouted.

"Come on," Paul called.

Mike looked at the group, took a deep breath, then dropped down below with the boys.  Dwayne greeted him, and then the five of them looked up at you expectantly.  You took a step back, knowing you shouldn't join them.  For multiple reasons.  The main one being: fucking common sense.

"Come on down (y/n)," Marko called.

"Join us," Paul beckoned, one hand letting go of the bar so he could wave you down.

"I can't," you told them.

"And why's that," David asked with a smirk.

"I don't have the upper body strength," you excused.  "If I get down, I could never get back up, let alone hold on."

Marko and Dwayne kept trying to convince you to drop down, while Paul welcomed Michael to their little group.  Before any of them could get many words in, a train horn blared out, cutting through the silence of the night like a warm knife through butter.  You looked up in horror, watching as the train's headlight grew brighter and brighter as the death machine chugged closer and closer.

You quickly broke out in a sprint, running back towards the edge of the bridge.  You dove to the ground, welcomed by the dirt and tree roots.  You watched in horror as the train ran past, freaked out by the fact that it could've killed you.  Then you noticed the boys.  They were still hanging under the tracks.  How the fuck were they holding on with the train right over their heads?!

"HOLD ON," Paul screeched.

"HELL YEAH," Marko cheered.

"DON'T BE SCARED MICHAEL," David instructed.

Marko started shouting and cheering, then he dropped from the bar.  Paul and Dwayne were quick to follow, seeming just as excited.  You yelped in fear, realizing that you probably just watched three boys fall to their deaths.

"MICHAEL, YOU'RE ONE OF US," David announced.  "LET GO!!"

"AND DO WHAT," Michael asked, bewildered.

"YOU ARE ONE OF US, MICHAEL!!"

And with that, David let go.  Michael screamed out in horror, and you just leaned against a tree for support, unsure what to do.  Thank god you hadn't jumped down with them.

"DAVID," Mike screamed out.

"Michael, let go," you heard Marko's voice command.

"Michael, let go," Paul's disembodied voice repeated.

"Michael~" David's voice called out.  "Michael... Michael~"

You watched in terror as Michael's fingers began slipping.

"MICHAEL," you screamed, watching as he fell.

You could hear four voices cheering and laughing, and Michael's screams and shouts slowly died out.  Eventually the train passed by, so you ran back onto the bridge and looked over the edge once more.  You couldn't see anyone or anything below, the fog being too thick for you to see five feet ahead.

"Come down (y/n)," you heard Paul call out.

"Join us," David's voice demanded.

Suddenly, you saw five figures shoot up out of the foggy depths below the bridge.  They were disguised by shadows, making you question what the hell they were.  They didn't have wings or anything, so how were they floating like that?!

Four pairs of bright yellow and red eyes snapped open, their soft glow not managing to illuminate their faces, leaving you in the dark (pun intended).  It felt like they were staring into your soul, reaching around inside your mind.

You began to feel drowsy, an overwhelming feeling of tiredness washing over you.  You wanted to flop down and fall asleep, right here on the train tracks.  You began to forget about your confusion as you felt your eyelids droop down.

Where had the boys fallen to?  What were these things?  Why is it that one of the figures didn't have glowing eyes as well?  What the hell was going on?!

You felt your questions leave your brain as whatever invisible force poking around your conscious began to win against whatever mental barriers you had managed to keep up this long.  You felt like you were falling as you slowly slipped into sleep, but you didn't feel like you were hitting the ground.  You felt yourself hit your mattress at home, and you were in a deep sleep before you could get changed into pajamas, or even get under the blanket.

A/n: I HAVE MADE THE EXECUTIVE DESICION TO BE THE REPOMAN FOR HALLOWEEN (if I don't have work this year).  DUDE LOOKS COOL AS FUCK.