Guns down

Grey's P.O.V

I wish I could stay asleep forever, even if were I sleep isn't very comfortable. It's better than being yelled at.

I jumped to my position after I felt water being thrown on me. Shoot I thought as I looked at Cap's face glaring at me.

I don't actually know what to call him, well I call him Cap in my mind. Only because I heard someone else call him that at the warehouse.

"Stupid child," he yelled, punching my stomach. I bit my tongue so I didn't make any noise and get him mad. Well, more mad.

"Can you not follow simple orders?" he yelled, punching me harder in the stomach. He kept punching me in various spots before giving me my next order. "Go upstairs and start cleaning. Sir is gonna be here later. I want the house clean."

Well today is gonna be fun then, if sirs coming. I dragged myself upstairs and grabbed the stiff I would need to clean the kitchen first. Right as I finished the kitchen Cap walked in and set his dishes on the counter.

I so badly wanted to refuse , but if I did that I would probably be killed. Maybe that's not too bad.

Well actually if he or someone else kills me I would like it to be cool rather than over a dish.

I finally finished the rest of the house and was sitting in my room playing with a pebble I had, I don't know how long I had the pebble but it's been a long time.

The basement door opened and shoved the pebble under the spot I slept, then I stood in position.

"Come upstairs" Cap said and turned to head back up the stairs. I followed him up and too the big room.

"Stand here, you know the rules, no sitting, and eyes forward," Cap told me, tying stuff around my arms and ankles.

Soon Sir walked into the living room. "Ah 99 you look fantastic," he said laughing. 

Sir sat on the big long chair while Cap sat in a smaller chair across from him.

"How has he been?" Sir asked gesturing to me. "A lot better barely reibling anymore," Cap answered, sounding proud.

"Well then I guess someone will get a reward" Sir said, looking at me.

'Yes' I cheered in my head, whenever I get a reward with sir at Caps House it's I get to eat by them.  I'm so excited to eat by them! Most of the time I eat in the basement or I don't get to eat at all.

I don't know how long I was standing but it was for a long time, I was still standing as Sir and Cap were in the kitchen making dinner.

Finally Sir walked back over to me and removed the stuff around my wrist and legs.

"Follow"

I follow behind sir towards the forbidden room?

"Any Ideas why we are in here" he asked opening here.

I shook my head. I'm not allowed in here, even though sometimes I sneak in when the cap is gone so I can wipe my hands off from gross stuff.

Wait crap I came in here yesterday when the cap was gone to wipe my hands after cleaning, and I had an accident.

"Want to explain why there's dried pee by the sink" he questioned harshly.

I lowered my gaze to the floor where I saw the colored drops.

My clothes were still bothering me from it but only certain days does Cap give me different clothes.

"Look me in the eye now," Sir demanded coldly.

"Have you been coming into this room?"

I nodded my head, fearful of what was about to happen.