Reunited

Grey's P.O.V

Apparently we where meeting up with my brothers today instead of tomorrow. Henry just told me something happened and that we have to go to there house right now, and for safety guards where gonna follow us but we wouldn't notice them cause they will be hidden.

I dont think I like driving for this long my legs hurt and its getting harder to sit still, but I have too Henry might get mad if I dont. We finally arrived at my brothers house. It felt weird to be back here, I hurt them and they still want the back. Maybe its a trap, they just brought me back to hurt me. Oh well im use to hurt it seems to happen to me a lot.

"You common Grey?" Henry asked opening my door. I tried to push the button and it worked I hoped out feeling proud. We went to the big black door that leads us inside and for some reason Henry hit it. I looked at him like he was crazy. He saw my look and said "it called knocking, you do it to let the person or persons know your here". Right after he answered the door slammed open and me and Henry where practically shoved to the ground then all of sudden I was being held close to someone's chest. I looked up and it was Ryan and sloth.

"Hey baby we missed you" Ryan said. I think I like this it feels nice. I looked over to see the same thing was happening to Noah but it was Alex holding him close. I looked at Ryan and sloth confused did all the guards and spy's get hugged when they return. "Oh that's Alex's little brother, so your step brother" Sloth explained. Ohh thats cool I have another brother!

"How about we go inside we all need a break after today" Alex suggested. We all nodded and Ryan picked me and carried me inside.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
William P.O.V

This day needs to end and quick. So much has happened I need to go to sleep so I can process everything. I mena first my littlest brother and older brother escape then my other older brother gets fricken shot and dies 3 times and is now in life support. "We where all sitting in the living room, I was hugging Henry while Grey hugged Seth. While Ryan and Alex where calling our family and Noahs friends to let hem know what happened and they should probably go see him and even maybe say there goodbyes sense they dont think he will pull through.

"Im gonna go visit Noah" Henry said standing up. I stood up too then asked "can I come too please you just got back I want to go on a drive with you". "Sure" Henry said and I sprinted to the door and pulled my shoes on. "By y'all" Henry said as we walked out the door.

We where at the hospital Noah was transferred to. I hated the reason we where here, we have all been here at some point but for no reason this bad. "While you go see Noah im gonna go see Brody he's also here" I said pulling out my phone and texting Brody for his room number. "Okay be safe" Henry said as I walked towards the room number Brody sent me.

I knocked on the door before getting a "come in". I walked inside and ran to Brody and hugged him. "Hey little man how you doing" Brody asked as I sat on the end of his bed crisscross apple sauce. "Well jugging by the fact my brother and and best friend where shot trying to save my twin brother who was kidnapped again only a few days after we got him back after 11 years oh and step brother is now back but instead of crying happy tears im crying sad tears because he back and his best friend can't even hug him because he's half dead, I'd say im doing surprisingly well" I exclaimed. Brody just chuckled before there was another knock on the door.

The door opened revealing Jacob and Issac. "Oh little man your here" Jacob asked as Issac ran up to me and hugged me. I spent the next hour talking to them.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Henrys P.O.V

I walked into Noah's room and immediately wanted to cry. I sat in the chair next to his bed. "Hey lion, Im back, dammit man why did you get shot, I was gonna come back to see you soon you didn't have to do this, I miss you I need to know the latest drama at the wear house and how the soccer team is doing, I miss you lots I dont wanna go home and sleep in my room I want to be in the extreme bed in yours I know I can go do that now but I need you in the other bed joking making us laugh tell an angry Ryan or Alex came in and yelled at us" I laughed a little at the end, before relaxing into the comfortable silence of the hospital room. An hour later I got a message form peter asking to pick up some pizza. I took this as a sign and went to grab William to leave.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Alex's P.O.V

We had finished the pizza Henry brought home and everyone was just going to bed, it was weird we where all known to stay up late even Parker was going to be d and I dont think that kid even sleeps most nights.

Before going to bed I did my nightly checks to make sure all the boys where okay. I almost had a heart attack when Henrys room was empty and Noah's too, but then I realized he was probably at him and Noahs 'secret' spot. The roof.

Of corse I was right I walked to the window in Noahs room and looked out and there was Henry sitting on the roof. "Can I join you?" i asked already climbing through the window. "Sure" Henry shrugged. I sat next to him and put my arm around his shoulder letting his head lay on my shoulder.

"I missed you" I said. "I missed you too, I didn't like it there the prisoners where treated like crap and I was the one doing it although I tried to be nicer than Levi" he said his voice breaking a little. "Hey dont worry everyone will forgive you, you did what you had too" I reassured him he just nodded.

After a while we went back inside and I tucked my baby bro in before heading to my room and comforting my husband.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey y'all this is really late lol. I was really busy today plus I got attacked by a moth. Also I painted my mom a painting for Mother's Day and It has been 3 days and the ocean part is still not dry! Anyway have a goodnight/morning/afternoon