Visited

Grey P.O.V

Only Ryan, Sloth, William, and Noah where able to go with us to the store, although I'm confused as to where we are going. "Let's go boys" Ryan yelled as he lead me out the door. He opened a door to the little box thing we where in earlier then helped me with the seatbelt thing. After he closed the door he stepped to the side and as if on cue the boys sprinted out side.

They didn't get very far though only to about the grass before they ended up on top of each other punching them and kicking. "You guys better stop this in the next 5 seconds or im leaving your asses here, the front seats already been taken so hurry up"the boys scrambled to there feet then got to the car as quick as they could "William your in the back" Sloth announced. "Why do I have too?" William asked. "Because your the smallest idiot" Noah replied getting into the box. "Fine" William said.

We finally arrived at the 'store' and it was huge I think my eyes almost fell out of my head looking at it. Ryan must have saw my look cause he leaned over and whispered "this is the mall its a bunch of stores in one big building, I know it's intimidating so would you like me to carry you?" I nodded my head and he hoped out of the box as did the rest of the boys. I tried to get out and it finally worked I was so happy I almost smiled but my door opened and I stopped

Ryan carried me inside of the mall, I felt bad he was always Carrying me but he offered and his embrace made me feel so safe. The first store we went into had a bunch of things I saw on my brothers feet. We went to the back of the store and Ryan sat down with me on his lap. "Will you go grab a foot mesurer Noah" Ryan asked. "Okay" Noah said running off.

Noah came back with a little silver thing "okay Grey im going to put your foot on this so we know what size shoe to get you" I nodded my head . He measured my foot then all my brothers took me around the store and pointed to shoes asking if I liked them. We ended up with 3 pairs of shoes. I wasn't a big fan of them though they made my feet feel trapped, but Ryan said after we left I had to wear them.

We went into the next store after Ryan put my new shoes on. This store though had blankets and lots of other things I saw on my bed. "How about I set you down and you go pick out some sheets, blankets, and pillows" I nodded my head and went to go look at the blankets.

I did not like walking in these shoes they made my walk feel weird. I was walking through the isles of blankets feeling the softness of each one tell I finally decided on one. I don't know what color it was but it was pretty. "That the one you like" William asked. I nodded "let me put it in the cart and we can go look at pillows and sheets" William said taking the blanket. They lead me to a different part of the store where I guess the pillows and sheets where , I still had no idea what they where though.

We finished picking out everything before sloth complained about being hungry, I don't know why they ate a lot at breakfast. "It's 12 we can go the food court to find something" Ryan said as we where walking I noticed someone in the corner staring at me. I didn't recognize him tell we got closer, he signaled for me to go to him. I tugged at Ryans arm and pointed at the bathroom "can you go alone or do you want one of us to go with" I shook my head "okay be safe" Ryan said. I went towards the bathroom tell I was sure they weren't watching and made my way to sir

"Follow me" was all he said when I approached him. I followed him as he lead me to a store once in the store he went to a office and then closed the door when I was in. "This is my new station until I can get you back" I felt sad I didn't want to leave I liked Ryan. "Don't look sad boy you really think you could get away and why are you standing like that where you not taught better boy" I straightened up and went into position. "Much better now I can't take you right now because im in there territory which means that they have people everywhere" what did he mean there territory "dont look so confused boy your brothers are the American mafia, I swear sometimes you dont have a brain, anyway I dont want to get caught this early you are to sneak out tonight and come back here I will be waiting now scram"

I left the store and made my way back to my brothers who were eating some weird shaped food. "You okay grey" sloth asked i nodded my head and sat by Ryan. I wasn't hungry but I was sad I know I ave only known Ryan for a little bit but in those few days he treated me so nice but I am also scared ,there in the mafia! They are the mafia! Sir was in some gang not a mafia but he talked about them a lot and I knew they where dangerous. So how long would the nice act last before Im forced back into another room thats covered in blood with no blankets, food or love.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry this is late but I was watching a show and I started crying so I had to take a break from writing.
Home y'all are exited for the next chapter though!
Who's y'all's favorite character?
What y'all think about Grey's meet up with sir?