Mall Day

Noahs P.O.V

I woke up the next morning exhausted and soar. Alex had whooped my ass yesterday then made me do another workout even after Noahs work out at the warehouse. Im pretty sure if I did anymore workouts, I would die! I sat up but jumped with how much my butt hurt.

It was 9:00 so Alex was probably making breakfast, I headed down stairs and my theory was right I smelt omelets. Ever since Alex had moved in he always made breakfast. I remember William had asked him once and he had told us that his parents never treated him well and forgot about him so making breakfast for us gave him comfort that we weren't forgotten. I feel bad for him our parents loved us so much before they died and his parents are still alive and haven't showed him any love they hadn't even called him.

"Morning" Alex said. "Morning" I said sitting at the table but forgetting I had a burning but "agh" I jumped up and sat back down slowly. "Maybe now you will think twice about fighting" Alex said with a chuckle. I just rolled my eyes and put my head down. A few minutes later the other boys came down then Ryan with Grey in his arms.

Alex set breakfast on the table and we all dug in. "Hey Seth what time do we have to leave?" I asked hoping he would talk to me, he had also gotten in trouble and had to run 5 miles for yelling and cussing me out. I didn't mean for him to get in trouble it wasn't even really my fault. "11:25 don't be late" he said paying me no attention. "Don't be rude Seth it was your fault your in trouble not his" Ryan said glaring at him. "Whatever" he said and went back to eating. I just sighed and fished eating too.
This was gonna be a long day at the warehouse.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Williams P.O.V

The air at breakfast probably could have suffocated someone. We were all use to breakfast being awkward after someone got in trouble or there was a fight, but Noah and Seth fighting was unusual. I know they got in trouble but it wasn't that unusual. Parker leaned over to me and said "I know im grounded but lets uh get out of here this is too much plus Grey's gonna go to work with Alex and Ryan so they wont know we are gone". "Okay" I agreed.

After everyone left me and Parker got ready to leave to the mall. We were just going to walk so that there was less of a chance to get caught by using a car. Parker had agreed to go to the art store first if we went to the sport store after I didn't care if we did I also love sports, I just needed some brushes and clay I ran out.

We finally arrived and I quickly made my way to the art store. "Geez dude we have to stay together that means you can't sprint ahead of me" Parker said catching up to me in the art store. I just hummed in response turning my focus back to which clay I wanted. "Hey I'll be right back dont move" he said before walking out the store. I turned to see what friends cause if its Ryland or Tyler they have younger brothers who are also my best friends, but when I looked outside it wasn't any friends I knew. I didn't think much of it he's popular so he has tons of friends, instead I just continued shopping.

"Hey im back, you almost done" Parker asked when he finally came back. "Yeah let me just grab another pack of canvas. I sprinted over to the canvas but ran into someone on the way back. I looked up to see who I ran into and this guy looked creepy "sorry sir" I apologized. "No worry's here's you canvases" the guy said handing me back my canvases. "Thanks" I muttered running back to Parker who was waiting with the cart. "What took you so long" Parker exaggerated. "Sorry ran into someone" I said going to the checkout. I payed with cash of course case Ryan can track my debit card and I dont need trouble.

The sport section was pretty boring surprisingly. There were no new spikes to admire or soccer balls there weren't even any cool bats to look at. Oh well though. "Hey wanna go get Fro yo" Parker asked pointing at the big Fro yo sign. "Duh" I said and we sprinted to the fro yo place.

We went to a few more stores before heading back. "Hey who were those boys you were talking to outside of the art store" I asked. "Just some friends from school no one important" he answered then checked his phone "shit there almost home sprint" he said before we both sprinted.

We luckily got home before anyone got home and got settled on the couch.

"Were back" Ryan yelled. "Were in the living room" Parker yelled. Ryan walked in carrying a sleeping Grey. "Hey could one of y'all hold Grey" Ryan asked. "I will" Parker offered. Ryan put Grey in Parker's hold then covered him in a blanket. Grey immediately snuggled in really close and nuzzled in. "Aww he's so adorable" I commented as Ryan raced off to the bathroom.

"So what did y'all do today?" Ryan asked coming back form the restroom. " I was working on a new sculpture and he just watched movies all day in my room" I said pointing at Parker. He sheepishly smiled at Ryan who started chuckling. "Im gonna go get Grey ready for bed, then go to bed myself I would suggest you do the same you guys have school" Ryan said giving us the eye me and Parker groaned.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Parker P.O.V

After Ryan left with grey back in his arms I headed upstairs to my room. I opened my desk drawer where I stuffed my stuff I got from the guys at the mall. No they weren't actually my friends but I had to say that or William wold get suspicious. I grabbed the stuff and hid it in a little box in the way back of closet so no one would find it. I know it bad for me but I'm not gonna take enough to get myself killed. Anyway after finding the stuff I got undressed and hopped in the shower.

I tried to get comfortable in my bed but I gave up and I went to Seth who I am pretty sure is home I think I heard him in the shower, Alex wasn't home though stupid mafia stuff! I knocked on the door and heard a "come in". "Hey Seth can I lay with you my bed doesn't feel right tonight" I said from the doorway. "Get in here kid" he said patting the side of the bed. I ran to him and jumped on the spot he patted.

I pulled the comforter over my legs and put my head on the pillow on Seth's side. His bead is so much comfier than mine I need to do this more plus he started massaging my head. I drifted off to peaceful sleep

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Seths P.O.V

I was massaging Parker's head and reading my book when a worried Alex came in. "Where is Parker" he said out of breath. "He's right here dont worry" I said pointing to the lump beside me. "Okay whew these boys are gonna give me a heart attack I couldn't find Grey and he was with Ryan passed out asleep both actually are passed out asleep" he said. "Well do you have a photo" I asked. "Well no duh, look" he pulled out his phone to the cutest scene. "awww" I admired.

"So any new cool mafia business" I asked giving my hopeful eyes, but he rolled his and said " you think im gonna tell you, your just gonna go tell your friends everything I told you not to so no". "Fine oh and speaking of the boys Im going over to Isaacs house tomorrow that fine with you" I asked, I technically dont have to ask but they still need to know where I go plus they might need my help you never know. " that should be fine" he said then left my room, and soon like Parker I also drifted off to an amazing sleep.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey y'all happy Saturday/Friday anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter leave any comments!