Letter

Grey's P.O.V

We were waiting in Noah's room for him to wake up again, I don't know why the doctors made him sleep again, he had already been sleeping for a long time. In the bed Noah started shifting and moving around. He then started opening his eyes and tugging at the wires. Henry ran over to him from the wall he was leaning against and started trying to calm him down, he eventually had to sit in Noah's bed and wrap his arms around him for him to calm down.

Finally Noah had calmed down a little bit but he still had tears rolling down his face. "W-w-what hap-p-pened" Noah croaked out. Henry hugged him tighter then Ryan said "you were shot on the mission and you had lost a lot of blood so during the surgery you flatlined 3 times". "I-I di-ied" was all Noah said.

Alex handed him a bottle of water and Ryan went to grab a nurse. "Y-your bac-c-ck" Noah said looking to see who was holding him. "I told you I would be back soon," Henry said, playing with Noah's hair.

A nurse walked in and started checking on him before the doctor came in.

Noah's P.O.V

I dont like the doctors poking me but having henry here makes it better, I missed him so much.  The doctors and nurses left soon after and I realized when I was shot I wasn't alone. " i-i-s  br-o-o-o-dy o-o-ok" I asked right as the door opened revealing Brody!

"Look who's finally awake" Brody said hobbling in on his crutches. "You feeling any better" Brody asked I nodded I didn't have much energy to talk anymore. "Omg is that you Henry" Brody asked quickly making his way to Henrys side. "Yep its me" Henry beamed. 'Wait does this mean that your gonna join trading cause if so I know exactly what group you should join" Brody said smirking at Seth. Everyone started laughing except Seth and grey.

I looked at Grey and he was just awkwardly standing by the wall staring at his feet. I elbowed Henry and pointed to Grey "Hey Grey wanna come sit on the bed we can watch a movie"Henry said and Grey made his way over to the bed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Time skip cause I can! One week
Seths P.O.V

Noah finally came home today after an extremely long week in the hospital. As soon as we got home chaos erupted, Noah started trying to run with his crutches while Henry chased beside him and Alex was yelling at them to stop then William and Grey went upstairs and then there was Parker, who also went upstairs to do who knows what.

I went to the living room where Noah, Henry, Ryan, and Alex where talking. "Okay question am I in trouble with y'all or the wear house" Noah asked. "Well as much as we are mad at you for doing that I think this is punishment enough, plus you will be on desk duty for the next two months" Ryan said and I laughed. "That's stupid" Noah groaned.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Williams P.O.V

I took Grey upstairs to my art studio when we got home from picking up Noah. "So this is my art studio, it where you can draw, paint or even sculpt" I said walking in. He looked at me confused, "here let me show you some of my art" I stated showing him some of the things I painted and Drew. Then I showed home how to hold a paint brush and how to use it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not her time skip but just to the night
Ryans P.O.V

We where sitting in our bedroom since all the boys had gone to bed.We where comfortably snuggled on the couch in front of the bed going through mail.  "It feels so nice to have a full house again" Alex said. "Yep, Henry definitely not going on another mission anytime soon, this family just needs a break" I said picking up the letter in my hand and starting to red it.

My jaw dropped when I read the letter, "what's wrong babe" Alex asked worriedly. "My dad is getting released from prison soon and wants to see me tomorrow" I said handing the letter to Alex.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Yeah, yeah, I know a short chapter but tomorrows chapter should be pretty interesting!