Breakfast

Alex P.O.V (when he goes after Parker)

After I get out of sight of Grey I storm to Parker who is sitting on the couch playing on his phone. "What the hell where you thinking" I said walking closer too him. He turned his phone off and tossed it to the side then leaned back on the couch avoiding eye contact. I took a deep breath in then said "Here's what were gonna do, find a stack of hardcover books put them in front of a corner and stand on them then im going to put a book on your head and you can not drop it, okay?" He nodded and walked off to get the books.

After I got Parker's punishment dealt with I went into the kitchen to start breakfast. "I suggest you get those hands off those books" I threatened while cracking the eggs. The living room is in front of the kitchen so I perfect view of what's happening. I started making some waffles and pancakes, sense I, Noah, William love waffles and Ryan and Parker love pancakes I make both. Seth though is a health note and only eats oatmeal, he's also insanely picky, his food can't touch and the texture of waffles make him crazy.

I finished making breakfast right as the rest of the boys came down. Grey was in Ryan's arms still, looking tired but happy. I set everyone's plates and cups at the table and as everyone sat down I went to grab Parker who was still in the corner. "Alright you can get out, but your phone and every electronic plus your car is mine for the next month" Parker stepped down and groaned. "You could have walked away with only two weeks like I said earlier when you where in trouble , but no you had to make it worse for yourself, now go eat or I wont be the one handing out the punishment" I lowly threaten

Grey's P.O.V

We where all sitting down at a piece of wood thing, well except for one guy his name I think started with an S. Sloth maybe? Anyway he was doing something in that other room that Alex (I think) was in grabbing food. "Alright everyone load up your plates" Ryan said. Everyone jumped at the food except me, Ryan and sloth who was eating some mush thing. Ryan leaned over to me "do you want me to serve you?" I nodded my head.

He set a thing of food in front of me and said "you dont have to eat it all I gave you a bit of everything so you can see what you like just try a bite of everything" I nodded my head and started picking at my food.

Seating arrangement
            Parker    Noah
Alex                                Ryan
      William   Seth  grey

I was the last one finished with my breakfast, but for some weird reason after no one left everyone was having a conversation. Sloth saw I finished my food and asked "So what was your favorite". I though for a second before pointing at the drink I was given. " The apple juice" William said surprised by my answer. I dont like breakfast so the 'apple juice' was my favorite. "Alright Grey why dont you go get a bath, would you like help" Ryan asked, I shook my head yes a little embarrassed I needed help. "Alright lets go"

Ryan started a bath for me "the boys picked you up some soap its right there" I looked at him confused I have no idea what soap is all I use to do to bath was soak in water. "Well I dont know if you would be comfortable with me in here while you bath unless you want me to be in here" I shrugged I really could care less sir liked to admire my body all the time so it stopped making me uncomfortable. "Well how about this I will grab you some clothes while you get undressed and get in the bath then ill come over and help you so its not to uncomfortable" Ryan said. I nodded my head and he turned to the closet to grab my clothes.

The bath was so warm, it barley stung too my cuts where starting to heal! Ryan put some of what he called soap on his hand a scrubbed my hair. I wonder if he will cut my hair too, cause when sir didn't like my hair he had my captor cut it. He then put another soap in his hand and put ut in my hair too. "Alright can you look up I got to wash it out" I put my head up like he asked. What is the point in soap if you just wash it out let alone two soaps.

I finished my bath an ryan helped me stand up but then looked away as he handed me towel. I put in around my waist and hoped out of the bath. Ryan then Leaned over and messed with the bath tell the water was slowly leaving. "Okay im gonna be in your room get dressed then come out and we will go see what the boys are doing for the day and whoever isn't busy can join us when we go to the store" I nodded my head to him as he left and got dressed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Short chapter I know but the next will be longer im going to try and post it as quick as I can but i have cross country tryouts after school so maybe after that! Anyway thanks for reading leave any comments!