Messy

Friday October 18
Parkers P.O.V

Football practice with hurt ribs is not fun, especially when they keep getting re-hurt. I managed though to convince my dad and the other ass holes to let me have today and tomorrow off. Well with the exception that they have me all sunday.

It's worth it though today and tomorrow are very important to our family, well mostly Henry and Alex and their family.

Tomorrow our cousins, Alex and Henry's cousins, aunts and uncles, and parents are coming over to celebrate Alex and Henry's middle brother Caleb's birthday, he's turning 26. I don't remember much about him, he had gone missing a year after Alex and Ryan had gotten married during his travels of the world.

I know Henry and Alex miss him a lot so on his birthday we have a huge party in our backyard with hotdogs and swimming, then at night we blow up this screen and watch his favorite movie Jumanji.

Alex and Ryan had taken today off to prepare the house for our family to come over. So when me and William got home. I almost ran into a crazy Alex who was probably vacuuming the rug for the 3rd time.

"Oh hey, how was school?" Alex said noticing us giving him concerned looks. "Uhhh it was good., are you okay Alex ya look like a crazy person" I said walking over to him and putting my hand on his forehead.

"Yeah i'm fine, just trying to clean quickly so me and Henry can go to the store when he gets back, oh also William, you, Ryan and seth are going over to your cousins house for something I think"

"Oh uh okay where is Ryan" William asked as we threw our backpacks on the stairs. "Upstairs with grey in our room" Alex said.

Me william ran up the stairs as if we were in a race to Ryan's room. We peeked our head inside and saw Ryan and Grey sleeping.

"Lets get Grey up first then we can scare Ryan" I said as we tiptoed into the room. William pulled the covers off of Grey and I gently lifted him up then carried him out of the room.

"Hey grey you gotta wake up" I said gently rocking him awake. He opened his eyes then wiggled his way out of my hold onto the ground. "Why don't you go downstairs to Alex" I suggested to grey who was stretching. Grey nodded and walked away.

Me and William snuck back into the room and yelled "Wake up" as we tried to pounce on the bed.

Key word tried. Right as we went to jump on the bed Ryan rolled off the other way of the bed and we landed flat on our faces in the bed. We sat up and groaned.

"You know you would think you guys would give up after 10 years but yet here we still are" Ryan said fishing his hair.

"We were just testing your ability in case an intruder came in while we were sleeping" William said defending our stupid attempt at scarring our mafia leader brother.

"I can assure you if there's an intruder we will be okay" Ryan said giving us a weird look. "William, I want to leave as soon as Seth gets home" Ryan said walking into his bathroom.

William followed Ryan and I went to my room so I could 'reset' my 'social battery' before having to go downstairs to help Noah with William.

I started watching criminal minds on my phone, but only got through one episode before I got a text from Parker saying 'come down'.

I rolled off my bean bag and jogged down stairs. "So what are we doing?" I asked, walking into the kitchen where Noah was sitting with Grey at the bar.

Noah hopped off the bar stool and grabbed his crutches then went over to the island and tried to balance as he bent down on one leg to grab a cookbook.