The missing game

Sunday, October 20

Ryans P.O.V

Me and Alex were helping his family move into the new house until a guard came up to me and told me I was needed at the warehouse, it was an emergency.

Normally I would have gotten a call but it's the weekend and I am with family so my work phone is at home sitting on a charger.

"So do you know what the emergency is?" Alex asked as we flew down the road.

"Calab" was all I answered.

"Shit" was all he answered.

When we arrived at the warehouse we quickly made our way to the meeting room where our head guard was set up and Angelo was set up on the screen sitting at his own desk.

Angelo was the leader of the italian mafia, our allies, our suspicions were that he was being kept there we just didn't know by who.

"Okay so anyone going to explain what the hell is going on" Alex asked when we sat down.

"I would also like to know" Angelo chirped in from the screen.

"Another letter from Caleb" I said and signaled for the guard to pull up the two letters on the screen.

Dear, brothers                                                                      Oh my dear brothers,

I am okay and would gladly appreciate                                Don't be an idiota, I am a soldier now you
it, if you did not try and look for me. I                                 can not come find me or Grey is gone, give
greatly miss you both, and I hope you                                up on me im not returning home. You're old
both have taken great care of my                                       middle brother is dead, he no longer exists,
Willow tree   Henry, I hope you still                           stop trying to find me. I don't mean to be                                    
talk to Eden I hope soon we can go                             Another person to betray this family, but it's
to our favorite restaurant again soon.                         better. Give up.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
I miss you                                                                                               -caleb 
                -Caleb                              
"So what are we thinking?" Angelo asked after a few minutes of Alex and Angelo reading the letter.
"Well he mentioned his favorite restaurant which is olive garden or italian food in the first letter" Alex said.

"In the second letter he said 'idiota' that's italian so he's definitely here in italy" Angelo said.

"Okay so Caleb was last seen in spain, where was Dario last seen" Dario was one of angelos little brothers.

I walked over to the map board behind us and placed a pin where Caleb was last seen.

"He went to target" Angelo said almost sadly, I mean of course he felt sad it was his baby brother after all but in the mafia you have to keep it serious at least until after work is done.

I placed the pin on the map then went back to my seat. "So we still need to figure out what Caleb means by willow tree, eden and another person to betray the family" I said then a lightbulb hit me.