Fight,yell,still

Ryans P.O.V

Grey fell asleep with his head on the table so after taking a photo I lifted him up an carried him out to the car with the boys following behind me. I set grey in the passenger seat, I know the older boys dont fit in the back but I didn't want him to be uncomfortable since he doesn't know them very well. Plus the boys can no longer fight over who gets to sit there.

It was around 1;30 when we got home so I figured Grey could sleep a little longer. I tucked him into the bed, he looked so peaceful snuggled into his blanket. I need to wash his new sheets so he can use them instead of the extra ones.

I went down stairs too the living room where Alex was working on his part of the mafia. I sat next to him and pulled my computer out to work on mafia issues. "Hey what's the boys working schedule" Alex asked? "I dont know call them down to ask" I suggested.

A few minutes later the boys where walking down stairs. "Hey what your working schedule" Alex asked? " everyday except Saturday" Noah said. "Okay, let me put that on the calendar" Alex said typing into his computer. I noticed Seth staring into space. "You okay there Seth?" Seth snapped back after I said that. "Yeah im fine just have a lot on my mind" he said. "What days do you work" Alex asked looking up from his computer. "Everyday" he answered simply, then walked away.

Seth P.O.V

I think Im going crazy.

Earlier at the mall I could have swore I saw Grey walking into some new weird store. I mena he had the same outfit Sam e weird waddle walk when wearing shoes. But. Like I said I might just be going crazy.

I really dont want to go to work tonight I just want to try to spend time with Grey but if I skip I would get an even worse punishment then a normal kid there since my brothers are the leaders. I sighed and got ready, as trainers we have to wear these blue jogger pants and blue jacket. Underneath the jacket is a red t-shirt. After getting dressed I slipped my black shoes on and went down stairs to wait for Noah.

"Come on Noah we can't be late!" I yelled tapping my foot and staring at my watch. "Coming" he yelled as he barreled down the stairs. "Bout time" I muttered as I walked out the door.

We arrived with 10 minutes to spare. Which I was not happy about I like it when we have 20-30 minutes to spare. I made my revenge plan while walking to the trainers locker room. I was gonna eat his chicken tacos and I dont even like chicken tacos ill have Grey eat them with me because he might like them plus Noah can't stay mad at Grey or hurt me near Grey. I feel so evil!

I looked at the list to see who was in my new group for the new year and guess who. Noah!
I arrived at the meeting spot and waited. At 2:25 A group of boys came and then at 2:28 the rest came in or I hoped they did. "Aright everyone line up its 2:30" Brody ordered. All the boys got in a line in a position the position Grey went into when he was scared.

I stepped in front of the line of trainers aka my best friends and called out my list.
"Axel"
"Here"
"Stone"
"Here"
"Rodrigo"
"Here"
"Louis"
"Here"
"Jack" seriously they put 1 of Noah's best friends in here.
"Here
"Gabe" shit I have the whole trio!
"Here"
"Mark" they had to do this to me, the trio and mark are ennemies and now they are training together
"Here"
"Noah"
"Noah" this kid is gonna be the death of me
"Alright no Noah" I turn to walk to the workout room and I see my so called friends smirking at me so I quickly and sneakily pop them the middle finger and continue on my way.

In the gym we have an indoor track and workout equipment plus it has air conditioning even though the boys probably dont feel it it's amazing for the trainer. I mean yelling can make a person hot! "Alright boys 7 miles go" after saying that Noah walks into the room " I'm sorry im late I couldn't find my uniform I think ma-". " dont you dare finish that name the only person to blame is your recklessness 10 miles go" I ordered.

I went to go write down the workout on the white board.
250 crunches
250 sit-ups
500 v-ups
250 push ups
250 dips
500 pull ups
250 squats (with weight)
250 lunges (both legs)
500 box jumps
250 laps in pool
250 high knees
500 hip thrust (with weight)
I figured that was enough for a while, they can pick there own groups .

After training I was waiting by my car for Noah and after 10 minutes he showed up but not alone Brody had him by the neck and looked pissed. "What the hell did you do?" I asked angrily. "Him and mark broke out into a fight in the locker room, he's all yours I go to go deal with the other fugitive" Brody said and shoved him towards me then stormed off back into the warehouse. "Get in the car now and dont say a word Ryan and Alex will deal with you at home" I said hoping in the car and slamming my door shut. Noah saw I was in no mood and reluctantly hoped in the seat beside me

Grey's P.O.V

I had woken up a while ago and was sitting on living room floor staring at the rug my back was pressed against the wall. Ryan offered me the couch (thats what he called it at least) but I prefer the floor when im thinking.

All of sudden the door slammed open and all I heard was yelling. I immediately stood up and got in position.
"Boys get in here and stop yelling right now!" Alex screamed while Ryan walked over to me. "Hey its okay lower your shoulders and breath no one is going to hurt you I promise" I lowered my shoulders but didn't breath and didn't sit "can I pick you up im gonna take you somewhere quite okay" I nodded my head and melted into Ryan's hold.

Ryan brought me upstairs and into a room which I think is his and Ryan's. I sorta forgot the room order. Ryan sat with me on another couch but a different color and smaller. "So for dinner Alex was gonna make hamburgers, the best part about hamburgers are you can put any topping you want on them, like William puts chips on his" I nodded my head they sounded good but I have no idea what he's describing.

There was a light knock on the door and William walked in "hey Ryan you think I could do track again im only failing class but the teacher said I could do a make up assignment- oh hi Grey, also why is there so much yelling going on down stairs?" William walked over to the coach and plopped down on the coach next to Ryan. "Okay 1 yes you can do track but the minute your grades go down your out two I have no idea why there is so much yelling" Ryan wrapped his arm that wasn't holding me around William and took a deep breath "I've waited so long to be able to hold both of you like this again I missed it so much" I nuzzled into Ryan

A little bit later we walked down stairs to see there was no more yelling and Alex was making dinner. I was still in Ryan's arms as he went over to Alex. "What happened?" Ryan asked. "Noah punched mark and a fight broke out he said that mark hid his uniform making him late causing him to have to run 10 miles" Alex sighed "that kids gonna be the death of us" Ryan said

After dinner (which was delicious) I went to my room to plan how to get out and too sir who was waiting for me at the mall.
I figured I could go out the window, there was a tree right outside then I just had to slip through the gate.

It was finally time to sneak out Ryan had already checked on me and I pretended to be asleep. I scaled down the wall and made my way to the mall I had a very good memory so I was able to arrive after only a few wrong turns.

"Welcome Grey glad you made it" sir said. I bowed my head and walked behind me as he lead me to his store. We talked for what felt like hours before he had finished explaining the whole plan and sent me home. On the way home I thought over his plan. It sucked and I didn't want to do it I liked Ryan his house had clean toilets and hamburgers and juice, but like sir reminded me I can never escape him I will always be his property even if im on my brothers.

When I arrived at my brothers house I climbed through the gate and up the tree and through the window before collapsing on my bed and drifting off to a amazing sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey y'all hope you enjoyed the new chapter next ones going up tomorrow have a good day and leave comments on anything you confused about, like, or want to see!