Chocolate shake

Ryans P.O.V

Today was gonna be a long day. I figured the only way I could survive it was caffeine so right now I'm on my 4th cup of coffee. "Lets go boys" I yell upstairs. One by one they come filling down. Grey was already down stairs with us, and Parker was in the library eating some toast and orange juice.

I started to feel a little bad for Henry after he kept having to re adjust himself every few minutes. "Ready for school" Alex asked, setting the food on the table. We got a chorus of mumbled sarcastic yes's. "Noah, Henry, go straight to the warehouse after school" Alex said pouring himself his 2nd cup of coffee.

"What's the point of me going, I can't even walk" Noah complained. "And do I have to go workout my ass hurts" Henry complained before me and Alex raised eyebrows at him. "Butt I ment butt" he quickly defended himself. "Noah you will be working at a desk, and Henry you have no actual reason to skip, Also Henry you are in Seths group" I said before standing up to go check on Parker.

I entered the library to see Parker sitting in the window seat curled up, playing on his phone with only half of his orange juice gone and a bite of toast gone. "Hey tiger, would you sit up?" I asked, coming to sit in front of him. He sat up and nibbled on his toast some more. "Would you mind going to talk to Ms. Regan today?" I asked him. "Sure," he shrugged. "Alright well finish your toast, while I grab some stuff for you and Grey" I said. He nodded and kept eating.

Before everything got crazy we planned on homeschooling Grey, but now we decided that he would see Ms. Taylor. She worked at the warehouse as a collage officer, which meant she was in charge of making sure everyone was passing and going to their classes. She also offers tutors to those who need it. The good part about her being available she also taught elementary, which is the level I think Grey needs to start at. The best part though is as Grey progresses she will be able to go with him.

I grabbed a notebook and some markers, I knew Grey didn't know how to draw but I figured he would learn today and could use this as practice. I packed everything the boys would need for the day, then I went back to Parker. "You ready, we got to leave" I said, grabbing his now empty plate. He nodded, then we headed down stairs.

"Ready to go," Alex asked holding Grey. "yep let's go" I said, and we headed out to the cars.

Greys P.O.V

We arrived at Alex's and Ryan's warehouse. I liked their warehouse, it was brighter. Sometimes you heard people laughing. Not Ryan, he always looked so serious when we entered.

"Alright, Parker, you know where Ms. Reagan's office is, do you want one of us to walk you there, or alone?" Ryan asked. "I'll go alone," Parker said. "Okay after go to the office you can be on your phone, but don't go exploring the halls or digging in drawers" Ryan said. "Okay" Parker said then left our little group.

"Alright little man, you're gonna have some fun with Ms. Taylor, I'm gonna stay for the first 30 minutes, then I'll have to leave" Alex said. I nodded, then Alex grabbed my hand and led me to Ms.Taylor.

We entered a bright room with plants and blankets, there was even a blanket on the floor. "Welcome, Grey," a lady told me. "I'm Ms.Taylor," she said, holding her hand out. I used my other hand to hold hers. "This is a handshake it's how people say Hi" she said then she wiggled her arm and let go. That's a weird way to say 'Hi' but okay.

"I'm gonna stay in here just for a little bit while you do the test, then i'll be on my way" Alex said sitting down on a couch in the back of the room. "Alright, Grey you can come sit over here at my desk with me, we are gonna see what you know" she said leading me over to her desk.

She started by showing me flash cards and asked if I knew what color that was. I shook my head no to all of them except white. Next she showed me what she called the alphabet, I shook my head no to all of it. The rest of the things she showed to me I answered no.