Liar

Wednesday, October 16
Grey's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully snuggled into a bunch of blankets but was shaken awake. I opened my eyes and saw sloth smiling at me.

"Hey baby boy, Alex made mini pancakes, plus I ran to the store yesterday and got some fruit for you to try," Sloth said as I sat up.

I know my brothers are tall and strong but I didn't realize they could run to the store that seems very far and hard.

I pushed all the blankets off me and threw my legs over the side of the bed and stretched my arms.

"How did you sleep?" Sloth asked, sitting next to me on the bed. "Good, blankets are soft," I said. Sloth smiled at me "i'm glad the blankets were soft, you must have been cold last night, you had 5 blankets on you

"Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride downstairs?" Sloth asked. Standing fully up for where he bent over.

I nodded my head, I didn't really feel like walking. Sloth kneeled down next to the bed and I climbed onto his back. "Hold on tight" Sloth said then we walked down stairs into the kitchen.

Sloth let me down and we all took our spots at the table. Alex came in with the food then took his spot. I noticed Parker wasn't being very Parker, but I decided to ignore it.

Sloth placed 2 pancakes on my plate then put some strawberries in a bowl. I used my hands to eat my pancakes, because unlike my brothers using what they call forks, I find it quicker and more handy eating with my hands.

"You realize there's a reason we gave you a fork" Henry laughed from the other side of the table. I shrugged. And continued eating. "Well if we ever go to a fancy dinner I suggest someone stays home with Grey" Noah said.

"I volunteer," William said. Everyone except Ryan and Alex laughed. "I hate those stupid dinners me and Grey will sit on the couch in pjs and eat mcdonalds while yall go get fancied up and have to sit and talk for hours" he finished dramatically.

"Or how about everyone goes and we just don't care how Grey eats," Ryan said. Then they all just carried on with their own conversations.

After I finished my food which, 'strawberries' and 'pineapples' are now my favorite foods. I tapped on Sloth's shoulder and pointed upstairs. "Okay just go put your plate on the counter by the sink" Sloth said.

I jumped up and grabbed my plate then headed into the kitchen. After doing what I was told I went upstairs to find Parker.

I tried to remember which room was Parkers, but I just couldn't so I opened and closed all of them tell I ended up at Parkers.  

When I entered the room I saw him curled up in his bed still asleep, so I joined him, but he woke up. "Hey buddy, whatcha doing in here" he said pulling me closer to him, I shrugged.

"Did you already eat breakfast?" he asked,and I nodded. "Oh" he said kinda sadly "Did everyone already eat"and I nodded again. "Oh okay well they probably just wanted to let me sleep a little longer" he said but not like he was talking to me.

"How about we go get ready? It's almost 7" he said. I nodded and got out of his bed. Right as Parker sat up someone knocked on the door.

The door opened and Sloth, Alex, and Ryan walked in. "Hey Grey, come with me, we need to get you ready," Sloth said. I nodded my head and followed him to my room.

"Alright what do you want to wear?" he asked, placing me in front of my closet. I shrugged at him and he ended up choosing.

After I got ready Ryan and Alex came into my room they were ready to leave. When we went outside there was water falling everywhere!