My forever not yours

Seths P.O.V

The nurse looks at us sadly  "Im sorry, during the surgery he flatlined 3 times the first time for 5 minutes second time 3 minutes and the third time 8 minutes" my world crumbled at those words, I broke down to the floor and started sobbing. "We were able to revive him. After each time but he in a coma in the icu" the nurse finished. Ryan came over to me and kneeled down then whispered "its gonna be okay, you know that boy never gives up and will fight every chance he gets, the principle at the high school would agree". The joke at the end made me crack a small smile, that boy really did get into a lot of fights home included.

"Brodys asking for you guys, you guys are able to see Noah too, Brody's room is 34a and Noah's is 5b in the icu unit" the nurse said then left probably to check on another patient. We went to Brodys room first since he asked for us plus he's my best friend.

We walked into Brody's room and there he was just staring into space. "How you feeling Brody" Ryan asked coming into the room. "Im sorry it all happened so fast im so sorry" he kept apologizing so to shut him up I ran to him and hugged him tight. "It's not your fault" Alex said "but what happened" I interjected.

"We were walking down the hallway and I noticed Noah was gone so went back to look for him I know stupid move going alone but I thought he maybe just got lost but he really had gone up those stairs and was face to face with Levi and then I heard a shot fired then its all black wait is Noah okay" Brody said stroking my hair. "You guys where both shot, its not going well for Noah but that kid wont give up" I said sitting next Brody. "It's all my fault" Brody said. "No, no its not its Levis and Gabriels there all gonna pay for it too" Ryan said. "Parker and William are here im gonna go grab them then take them to Noah" Alex said leaving the room. "You wanna go see him Seth" Ryan asked. "No but have y'all texted henry yet" I asked concerned for my other brother too. "Yes I did they are pretty far so we are gonna meet them at our house later for dinner and no you can not stay here they both are being transferred to our hospital closer to us' Ryan said before leaving the room.

"So what's the reason you dont want to go see your baby brother and don't say its because you dont want me to be alone i know you and you love your brother so much" Brody asked after Ryan left. I leaned farther back into Brodys chest being mindful of his leg on the other side. "I dunno I guess im maybe just a little mad at him, but not at the fact that he left the group I know he did that with gold heart but it sounds stupid but mad at him for dying 3 times and now being in a coma and I know he can't control that but I guess im also a bit mad at myself for treating him so bad over the past few days, and then im also scared, scared that he's gonna die scared that if he does die he dies thinking I hate him scared that when he dies im gonna be alone" I said a few more tears running down my face.

Brody held me tighter and then said "he knows you don't hate him, and its okay to be mad but go hug your baby brother for goodness sakes". "Okay but im coming back" I said. "I would expect no different" Brody said as I left.

I walked into Noahs room after taking a deep breath. "we are going to be in the car, come out when done" Ryan said leading everyone out. I sat down by Noah and grabbed his hand. "Don't know if you can hear but I promise you Im not mad at you I promise I never was" I started chuckling as tears ran down my face "the doctors dont think your gonna make it but they don't know you, you keep fighting no matter the dangers I remember once having to break up a fight during high school you where a freshman and were fighting a junior I had to practically hold you back before you got in worse trouble, I love you so much dude please dont go I dont want to be alone you and me are suppose to be best friends forever my forever not yours, come on your birthday is just around the corner I was gonna get you your first legal drink, we both know you have drunk before but I was gonna get you your first legal one then we at night while we are still sober we where gonna drive all over the city so dont you dare give up, your not allowed to, if you do trust me when I get to heaven your running sprints tell you physically can't anymore" I started sobbing and tried to hug the brother had under all the wires and machines. "I love you" I said between sobs. "Remember my forever not yours" I said as I left.

I whipped the tears from my eyes and Said goodby to Brody before joining my brothers in the car.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Yeah sorry bout that last paragraph, dont worry im also about to be in tears and anyone confused Noah has a late birthday him and Seth are only 4 years apart!